Jerry Hewitt( Phantoms one of the Worst?)

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
phantom1
Site Admin

Post by phantom1 » Mon May 15, 2006 4:06 pm

All we can do is try. I hope that isn't true. Yes, January and we will be ok. It would be nice to make the playoffs and I think that will change everyones mind that has bad things to say. As far as HP Patterson I don't know him and don't care who he is. The Tennis center issue is this. They agreed to $5500 rent for each game and 1 week before the game it jumped to over $17000.00 and we were not ready for that. Why should we have honord that we we didn't agree to that? There is more to this but I don't want to waste time on a dead issue. We are moving forward and hope for the best.

Sincerely,

Mike Lind-Team Owner
Palm Beach Phantoms

phantom1
Site Admin

Post by phantom1 » Mon May 15, 2006 4:15 pm

You don't know nothing about me my friend. Come work with me for a day and you will see. I can't cry because maybe I started too late and you think because of the past that I can't do it. I don't know what can't means. I took a gamble and I'm a true Warrior/ Leader. I invite you and I will pay the tab work with me for a day and I will change your mind. No one has as much energy as me BANK ON THAT!!! I work hard every day and run to businesses. I planned on playing for the team but don't have the time. I would like to know who you are if you don't mind. I'm sure you are perfect. What's your story?

outside source
Site Admin

Post by outside source » Mon May 15, 2006 4:28 pm

phantom1 wrote:You don't know nothing about me my friend. Come work with me for a day and you will see. I can't cry because maybe I started too late and you think because of the past that I can't do it. I don't know what can't means. I took a gamble and I'm a true Warrior/ Leader. I invite you and I will pay the tab work with me for a day and I will change your mind. No one has as much energy as me BANK ON THAT!!! I work hard every day and run to businesses. I planned on playing for the team but don't have the time. I would like to know who you are if you don't mind. I'm sure you are perfect. What's your story?
Not sure who you are asking who is who, but if it's me, indoorbowl@yahoo.com is my email

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Mon May 15, 2006 5:07 pm

1 win.

Many forfeits

No arena (and the stadium you had didn't even have a roof in the National INDOOR Football League)

Looks like one of the worst to me.
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

phantom1
Site Admin

Post by phantom1 » Mon May 15, 2006 5:20 pm

What's your game cock roach? Did we do something to you? Please don't get me started on you!! What is Rams80? {Deleted by admin}
Last edited by preeths on Mon May 15, 2006 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fwp
Site Admin

Post by fwp » Mon May 15, 2006 5:25 pm

Suddenly, I'm hoping that this isn't really the owner of the Phantoms.

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Mon May 15, 2006 5:45 pm

phantom1, the big rule on this board is no personal attacks. I expect you will follow it from here on out.

Minor League Man
Site Admin

Post by Minor League Man » Mon May 15, 2006 5:48 pm

phantom1, would you be willing to give the South Florida Expo Center another chance next year?
I really respect you guys. No place to play, left for dead by many, but still playing your hearts out. Keep it up, and hopefully the Expo Center will work out.
Proud to be a veteran of these boards for the last 5 years...

kristin411
Site Admin

Post by kristin411 » Mon May 15, 2006 6:38 pm

I put a post on here (In the "Palm Beach playing outside"thread) a while back trying to make the point that this team is doing what it takes to keep going and is giving it 110% even when faced with challenges and setbacks. Isn't that really what a "team" is supposed to be about? Most of the people on here just seem to want to focus on the negative aspects (which I know there are plenty) of everything going on in the NIFL. This team has had an uphill battle from the start and despite the obvious venue problem and forfieted games, has held their own on the road. I know with all of the other problems going on in the NIFL people looking in from the outside may be quick to judge Mike Lind and the Phantoms. In this team and the owners' defense,, my boyfriend plays for the team and even though he has had some complaints and things haven't been ideal,, he is still there for a reason. Mike Lind has stuck it out with them. He didn't turn and run at the first sign of problems. He didn't fire the players if they complained. He has shown them dedication and is sincerely trying to iron out the wrinkles and fix the problems. Is Mike Lind perfect? Without any history of any kind of problems? Of course not,, but then I doubt many other people on here are either. They just may not have the media dragging their skeletons out of the closet for all to see. A side note to Mr Lind; You will soon see who the ones on here are that are always going to do nothing but complain (nothing you can say or do will ever make a difference to them). Then there are those who try to remain objective enough to actually see the bigger picture and realize that things ( like running a team) aren't always as easy as they seem. You will garner their respect and admiration for not turning your back on your team. I am one of them. Hang in there,, you have some great players (one that I am particularly fond of myself) and a team with the dedication and ability to go a long way.

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Mon May 15, 2006 8:16 pm

phantom1 wrote:What's your game cock roach? Did we do something to you? Please don't get me started on you!! What is Rams80? {Deleted by admin}
Is this the same guy that was questioning someone's credibility?

Return to “NIFL”