Omaha Beef Football Open Tryouts!

The Continental Indoor Football League (CIFL) forum
Beeffootball
Site Admin

Omaha Beef Football Open Tryouts!

Post by Beeffootball » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Beef to Host an Open Tryout

Register Online at http://www.beeffootball.com

The Omaha Beef announced today that they will be hosting an open tryout Saturday, October 23rd at the Omaha Sports Complex (OSC). The OSC is located at 14706 Giles Rd.

Player registration starts at 7am with tryouts taking place from 8am-Noon. Participants can pre-register for $50. Day of registration is $65. A free t-shirt is included with all registrations. Just download the registration form at http://www.beeffootball.com and mail money order or credit card info to:
Omaha Beef Football
1351 S. 20th St.
Omaha, Nebraska 68108

All players involved will participate in various non-contact speed, agility, and strength drills. Drills will include the 40-yard dash, short shuttle drill, broad jump, vertical jump, L drill and 225 bench press. No kickers will be needed this day.

Tryouts will be held indoors on turf, so only turf or running shoes should be worn. Please, no cleats. Appropriate attire for non-contact drills includes t-shirts, shorts, etc.

“Tryouts are a great opportunity for our coaching staff to find those individuals that have been overlooked,” said BEEF Head Coach Pat Pimmel. “We are looking for players that can compete against and push our veterans in training camp.”

Tryouts are limited to the first (150) participants to sign up. Various league scouts will be on hand to observe the try-out.

If you have played college and/or professional football and you have a bio-other than what you provide on your registration form – or game film, please mail to the above address ATTN: Patrick Pimmel.

The BEEF are entering their 12th year of Professional Indoor Football in Omaha, NE. Home games are played February through July. All home games start at 7:00pm at "The Slaughterhouse" - Omaha Civic Auditorium. The Beef are a member of the Indoor Football League, the premier indoor football league in America. The Omaha Beef are committed to making a positive difference in the Omaha area through football, fun and community service. For more information about the BEEF call (402) 346-BEEF (2333) or log on to http://www.BEEFFOOTBALL.com.

WHEN & WHERE Tryout will be held at the Omaha Sports Complex- 144th & Giles Rd.

October 23rd 7AM Player Registration & Check-In
8AM-Noon TRYOUT*

HOW TO REGISTER - Download the registration form & mail check or credit card info to:
OMAHA BEEF FOOTBALL
1351 S. 20th St.
Omaha, Nebraska 68108
- OR Fax your registration form to (402) 344-2333
- You may register and pay on the day of the tryout.

FEES/PAYMENT Pre-registration is $50. Day-Of registration is $65 (a free t-shirt is included with all).
ONLY CASH & MONEY ORDERS ACCEPTED DAY OF – NO CHECKS!

OVERVIEW All players will go through a variety of non-contact speed, agility, and strength drills.
Drills will include 40 yard dash, short shuttle drill, broad jump, vertical jump, L drill and 225 bench press.

WHAT TO WEAR Tryout is being held indoors on turf. Only turf shoes & cleats will be allowed.
Also wear appropriate attire for non-contact drills (t-shirt, shorts, etc.).

BIOS/GAME FILM If you have played college and/or professional football and have a bio – other than
what you provide on your registration form – or game film, please mail it to the address
above ATTN: Pat Pimmel. You may also email this to patrickpimmell@yahoo.com.

MUST READ Tryouts are limited to the first (150) participants to sign up…APPLY NOW!!
League scouts will be on hand to evaluate.

· Omaha Beef have had (11) consecutive winning seasons.
· Omaha Beef have had (11) consecutive playoff appearances
· (11) Omaha Beef players were invited to the 2010 UFL Omaha Nighthawks mini-camp.
· (2) Omaha Beef players were called up to the CFL prior to the 2010 season.
· IFL 2010 Offensive Player of the Year.

11HP20
Site Admin

Post by 11HP20 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:44 pm

I'm in a public place right now. I can't just change my pants at this time. I'll have to go into the rest room and clean them up the best I can. You see I thought for a second the Beef where in the CIFL. Now I know why it's so important to put posts where they belong.
Life is funny, unless you're too stupid to get the joke.

MarkmyWord
Site Admin

Post by MarkmyWord » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:52 am

[quote=""11HP20""]I'm in a public place right now. I can't just change my pants at this time. I'll have to go into the rest room and clean them up the best I can. You see I thought for a second the Beef where in the CIFL. Now I know why it's so important to put posts where they belong.[/quote]

There are places for everything 11HP20. Unfortunatly, this Beef guy
was in the wrong place with this post. Just as you were in the wrong place
re: your accident. The Beef would never be in the CIFL and I don't think
the CIFL would want them any way. BTW I know of a good Chinese laundry
in Omaha...

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:14 pm

You folks dont see the obvious? BeefFB has purposely misappropriated their post in order to steal the cream of the CIFL player crop (I know I know that last statement may be a little oxymoron-ish). But a brilliant manuever if it actually works. ;)

Return to “CIFL”