Thanks so much for supporting us.
1. Get in touch with the B.O.S.S. program for single soldiers.
2. Get tickets and advertisement over to Tickets and Tours, 396-8747/8687.
3. Put flyers/posters to both bowling centers.
4. Put flyers/posters out at all PT centers, there are 12 located on Bragg.
5. BlackJack Rec. Center has some business and a Cyber cafe, flyers again.
6. Do appearances at Sports USA club and Willies Sports bar at the O-club.
7. This week send people to the Ft. Bragg Fair that runs until the 21st.
8. Get in good with ACS (Army Community Services), they have all the know.
Last here's a link to try for numbers http://www.fortbraggmwr.com/index.html
Hope this helps, and also you might try to get people over to the mall.
GTDREW wrote:I used my ID to get tickets and like the idea of the $13 tickets now available to the guys in uniform.
I think that's one thing that should be permanent. This is the military's team, and a ticket price that cheap would get more of them out to the Crown, I'd imagine. The fact that it was Mother's Day weekend may have been the reason why there weren't as many people at the game Saturday night, but I bet if the $13 ticket thing was done again this Saturday, I bet it might work. It's worth another try.