Whats up with Vermont?

The Premier Basketball League (PBL) forum
psbf
Site Admin

Post by psbf » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:25 pm

If West Virginia gets a(nother, they have the Blazers)) team, I may consider going down to check them out.

LandoG
Site Admin

Post by LandoG » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:41 pm

[quote=""TChasePBL""]Minor League Man,

The official press release regarding the Bluegrass Stallions will occur this week. My comment previously was a precursor of things to come. In addition, we will be announcing TWO more great additions to the league, soon. Stay tuned for more great announcements at http://www.thepbl.com!!!

Thanks,
Tony Chase[/quote]

very nice news! One of the things I worry about (wrt the PBL) is the distance that the Cavs must travel to reach their nearest opponent. I hope that one of the new teams alleviates that situation to some extent (and forms part of a strong regional rival for LFS)

CAVSFAN
Site Admin

Post by CAVSFAN » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:57 pm

thank you and I worry about the distance that the Rainmen have to travel to get to Lawton....lol

I am soooooooo ready for some OU Sooners Football and CAVS Basketball.

Go CAVS Crazy!!

CAVSFAN
Site Admin

Post by CAVSFAN » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Hopefully when the league makes the schedule they will make it in a way that LFS can go on a road trip, play St Johns, Quebec and Halifax back to back to cut down on travel costs (airline fare).

It would be great to have some more teams come in the PBL. I think things are being done right and this league will be able to stand. Kentucky coming on board and a few other teams will create some good regional games.

PaulD
Site Admin

Post by PaulD » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:19 am

[quote=""Dogriver""]The Vermont Frost Heaves are in - we're holding a press conference on Friday, August 6 at the Barre Auditorium at 12:00 noon during which time we'll introduce our new general manager and, hopefully, our coach.[/quote]

Dogriver I searched for the info but could not find out who is your coach?

I found a story that Don Mandelkorn was named GM.

http://www.fox44now.com/Global/story.asp?S=12935280&nav=menu660_4

Congratulations Mr. Mandelkorn, you deserve it.
Last edited by PaulD on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dogriver
Site Admin

Post by Dogriver » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:03 pm

We're not yet ready to announce the name of our coach, but, hopefully, will be very shortly.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. We still have a lot to do and can use all the support we can get.

JAKMAN
Site Admin

Post by JAKMAN » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:33 pm

It's a miracle.

Return to “PBL”