Another one bites the dust????

The Indoor Football League (IFL) forum
indoor fan
Site Admin

Another one bites the dust????

Post by indoor fan » Wed May 19, 2010 11:25 pm

http://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-rapid ... uture.html

Not sure which is worse, the article or the two comments below the article...

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Thu May 20, 2010 12:20 am

what is amazing is that the ifl wants to add an entire division yet it can't maintain its current roster...

but i will congratulate sioux falls for sending 2 up to the cfl ... that is good news
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

coachrob6
Site Admin

hummm

Post by coachrob6 » Thu May 20, 2010 4:54 am

MSTEEPLE
Site Admin

Post by MSTEEPLE » Thu May 20, 2010 4:10 pm

No I am no longer the Head Coach of the Maniacs as of this past Monday. I enjoyed my time with the team and tried to do the best job I could with what had. I could come on here and let everyone know what was really going on behind the scenes but that not me. At the end of the day the Head Coach either gets the glory or takes the fall. It’s a bad profession; your job depends on other people doing theirs. I wish the players nothing but the best in the future. I will be back in coaching someday. Other coaches I have coached against know that I am a good coach and tried to have my team ready each week. Now that I am not coaching I will be spending time with my family, pulling for 3 teams in the IFL and enjoying watching the Arena Football League. These teams have no order The Amarillo Venom because they came from the Arena League and my man Julian Reese, The Billings Outlaws because they have my man Chris Dixon and my hated rivals the Rochester Raiders. Coach Long and the guys do a very good job and I wish them nothing but the best.

coachrob6
Site Admin

to you

Post by coachrob6 » Thu May 20, 2010 6:37 pm

we know big guy good job and God will bless u with a better one

His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.
Psalm 10:7
Last edited by coachrob6 on Thu May 20, 2010 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kicker3
Site Admin

Post by Kicker3 » Thu May 20, 2010 7:56 pm

[quote=""MSTEEPLE""]No I am no longer the Head Coach of the Maniacs as of this past Monday. I enjoyed my time with the team and tried to do the best job I could with what had. I could come on here and let everyone know what was really going on behind the scenes but that not me. At the end of the day the Head Coach either gets the glory or takes the fall. It’s a bad profession; your job depends on other people doing theirs. I wish the players nothing but the best in the future. I will be back in coaching someday. Other coaches I have coached against know that I am a good coach and tried to have my team ready each week. Now that I am not coaching I will be spending time with my family, pulling for 3 teams in the IFL and enjoying watching the Arena Football League. These teams have no order The Amarillo Venom because they came from the Arena League and my man Julian Reese, The Billings Outlaws because they have my man Chris Dixon and my hated rivals the Rochester Raiders. Coach Long and the guys do a very good job and I wish them nothing but the best.[/quote]

Sorry to see you go. You have been a class act since you have been in this league. When Spinner went down that seemed to be the down fall with your team. the Rochester Raiders organization wants to wish you nothing but the best. We hope you land on your feet soon so we can continue the great games we had in the past. Good luck and stay in touch with us on the message board.

Return to “IFL”