Fayetteville Guard Season Thread

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
Mike4FireAntz34
Site Admin

Post by Mike4FireAntz34 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:15 pm

FayGuard06 wrote:Jimbo
In response to your website question, it is being worked on and hopefully should be done soon. If you read my previous post, the part where I said "we know that we have alot of work to do", includes getting the website up to par.

Thanks!

Go Guard!!!
Don't worry about Jimbo ,Bobby

All of us Guard Fans have faith that you and everyone else working for the team will get everything on track soon!
GO GUARD, 6-1 looking at 7-1" this weekend!

goguard88
Site Admin

Post by goguard88 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:09 pm

Jimbo, it's people like you that make me want to blow out Osceola on Saturday night. You're taking really cheap shots, and it's stupid. Let your team on the field do the talking... if we allow them to, that is.

outlaw1
Site Admin

Practice what you preach

Post by outlaw1 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:00 pm

I hear what you are saying GoGuard man, but before you go pointing fingers, have a look on the Osceola thread, and see who is talking more. Your "Guards" fans just can't get enough of the "Football" bit. So, in all fairness, practice what you preach. No one, and I mean no one, will be blowing anyone out. Keep in mind my friend, Osceola left 14 points off the board that night. Going for two four times, an ill timed fumble on the 1 going in, and a missed field goal. It was a great game between two great teams, but it certainly could have gone another direction. So, a little respect please. Games are won and lost on the field. Probably why most of the talkers are in here, talking...not playing.
Last edited by outlaw1 on Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FayGuard06
Site Admin

Post by FayGuard06 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:15 pm

We're not worried about Jimbo or anyone else really who has negative, unconstructive comments. I just wanted to clear the air and keep you all posted as much as possible. We know that without the fans, we don't have a team, so Thanks to all who are in support!!!!!!!

BTW Mike, this isn't Bobby, but I will make sure to relay the message(s) to him :) ........i'll reveal my identity one day......lol

4 more days til' we stomp Osceola!!!!!!

#1 Guard Fan
Site Admin

Post by #1 Guard Fan » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:27 pm

It is great to see someone that is with the team in here. I had sent B Jackson an email a while back or it might have been one of the other people they had on the site. I was looking for information and updates on the team and to see if they needed help with anything. I am always up for helping out where and when I can. I am sure the team has about everyone needed but if not please let me know back.

#1 Guard Fan
Site Admin

Post by #1 Guard Fan » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:30 pm

outlaw1 wrote:I hear what you are saying GoGuard man, but before you go pointing fingers, have a look on the Osceola thread, and see who is talking more. Your "Guards" fans just can't get enough of the "Football" bit. So, in all fairness, practice what you preach. No one, and I mean no one, will be blowing anyone out. Keep in mind my friend, Osceola left 14 points off the board that night. Going for two four times, an ill timed fumble on the 1 going in, and a missed field goal. It was a great game between two great teams, but it certainly could have gone another direction. So, a little respect please. Games are won and lost on the field. Probably why most of the talkers are in here, talking...not playing.
"Football" name. I have posted over there about the name but it was all in good fun. I guess some people take thing s a little to far. I am here to support my team plus the league itself. Without the league none of us would have anything to talk about.

jimbo32712
Site Admin

Post by jimbo32712 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:21 am

Mike4FireAntz34 wrote:Don't worry about Jimbo ,Bobby

All of us Guard Fans have faith that you and everyone else working for the team will get everything on track soon!
What cheap shots first? All facts...You have nothing on your website...Its a fact... Everything else i said was pertaining to our team, our arena, and our area. The season is 1/3 over...Usually you have the website done before the season starts...I mean especially for a team that is established..You have pics and things from last year you could use...We had pics up on ours before we ever played a game. True what happens on the field is the most important thing and the bottom line...But some of your fans came to our thread and cracked our team, our name or lack there of, our arena, and our fans...So I felt it was my duty to find a few chinks in your armor. Which I have. And after Saturdays game Im sure I will find more. Did you see our site? our myspace page? our movie? our dance teams page? Its great to have 1st class people working on this thing!

jimbo32712
Site Admin

I only go to home games

Post by jimbo32712 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:28 am

Jimbo
In response to your website question, it is being worked on and hopefully should be done soon. If you read my previous post, the part where I said "we know that we have alot of work to do", includes getting the website up to par.

Thanks!

Sorry I only work home games..And we have plenty of atmosphere and fun...Not saying you dont... But we do and the crowds will come.. Our attendance almost doubled for our last game. Plus I cant think of really any reason besides the team to EVER go to Fayetteville. I have made it a rule to pretty much avoid any city that ends in 'Ville'....Heck even in Florida i dont to Gainesville or Jacksonville....And they are alot close and have better reasons to visit...Like UF and the NFL Jaguars..So no thanks..

Mike4FireAntz34
Site Admin

Post by Mike4FireAntz34 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:33 am

FayGuard06 wrote:We're not worried about Jimbo or anyone else really who has negative, unconstructive comments. I just wanted to clear the air and keep you all posted as much as possible. We know that without the fans, we don't have a team, so Thanks to all who are in support!!!!!!!

BTW Mike, this isn't Bobby, but I will make sure to relay the message(s) to him :) ........i'll reveal my identity one day......lol

4 more days til' we stomp Osceola!!!!!!
My bad who ever you are...but thanks for everything you do for the team and us Guard fans are behind you'all!!! :)
GO GUARD, 6-1 looking at 7-1" this weekend!

goguard88
Site Admin

Post by goguard88 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:12 am

outlaw1 wrote:I hear what you are saying GoGuard man, but before you go pointing fingers, have a look on the Osceola thread, and see who is talking more. Your "Guards" fans just can't get enough of the "Football" bit. So, in all fairness, practice what you preach. No one, and I mean no one, will be blowing anyone out. Keep in mind my friend, Osceola left 14 points off the board that night. Going for two four times, an ill timed fumble on the 1 going in, and a missed field goal. It was a great game between two great teams, but it certainly could have gone another direction. So, a little respect please. Games are won and lost on the field. Probably why most of the talkers are in here, talking...not playing.
Dude, hold up. You can't say "practice what you preach" to me, because I haven't taken any cheap shots at Osceola. I have no reason to. If anybody else has, I have no control over that. Also, I didn't say that we were going to blow you out. It's likely going to be a good game. I just said, I hope we blow you out, because of what he said. I'm not disrespecting you guys at all, so don't say that I am.

Return to “NIFL”