Texas RimRockers coach Benjamin Mireles fired

The American Basketball Association (ABA) forum
RimRockers Play2Win
Site Admin

Apology to the Benjamin Mireles and Oursportscentral Forum

Post by RimRockers Play2Win » Tue May 11, 2010 1:02 am

I would like to apologize to coach Benjamin Mireles and the Oursportscentral.com Forum for my unprofessional conduct as Director of Basketball Operations of the ABA Texas RimRockers.

Sometimes, in the heat of an argument, a person's professionalism can be tested and strained especially when false accusations are being made about our organization and towards myself.

Benjamin Mireles has not been very professional since this matter has started on April 23rd but that doesn't give me the right to "sink down to his level".

I have reached a level of understanding that I have to be professional at all times when it comes to the ABA and Texas RimRockers.

I believe that I have reach an agreement with Benjamin Mireles but we will have to wait and see.

Thank You,

Jonathan Bentley, Director of Basketball Operations
ABA Texas RimRockers
Office: 972.510.5928
Email: jonathan.bentley@gorimrockers.com

one way
Site Admin

Post by one way » Tue May 11, 2010 2:50 am

what a clown show.

not so fast
Site Admin

Post by not so fast » Tue May 11, 2010 7:24 pm

You should just apologize for being a part of the ABA. Thats whats offensive, not your behavior with your coach, just being a part of this sham league.

If you want credibility, then get away from the aba as fast as you can.

I would think people in texas was smarter than this.

bluenoser
Site Admin

So Much Material, So Little Time

Post by bluenoser » Wed May 12, 2010 2:26 am

[quote=""not so fast""] I would think people in texas was smarter than this.[/quote]

1. "were" smarter ("smarter?")

2. You do remember your former President - middle initial W, right?

3. Capital T, please

4. Can you be "fired" if you haven't been "hired" (i.e. paid)?

5. There's a DVD all of my American friends on this board should watch -"Talking to Americans" by a CDN comic named Rick Mercer (after you watch it, get a CDN to explain it to you)

No offence, just sayin'.

CHris902
Site Admin

Post by CHris902 » Wed May 12, 2010 3:04 am

Oh great. Now we can watch Canadians argue with Republicans on the internet.

LightningMan
Site Admin

Post by LightningMan » Wed May 12, 2010 3:26 am

[quote=""bluenoser""]1. "were" smarter ("smarter?")

2. You do remember your former President - middle initial W, right?

3. Capital T, please

4. Can you be "fired" if you haven't been "hired" (i.e. paid)?

5. There's a DVD all of my American friends on this board should watch -"Talking to Americans" by a CDN comic named Rick Mercer (after you watch it, get a CDN to explain it to you)

No offence, just sayin'.[/quote]
  1. If you're going to blast someone for using "was" instead of "were", you ought to know smarter is a word.
  2. Despite the joy people take in calling President G.W. Bush dumb, they don't let morons fly jet aircraft no matter how much pull their parents have. And besides, he grew up in the northeast. He only lives in Texas.
  3. Period on the end of your sentence, please.
  4. Paid != hired. You can be hired and fired without ever being paid.
  5. Why on Earth do you want to stir up mud with Americans? I'll pass on the video, eh.
  6. If you really mean no offense, next time keep your stuff to yourself.

not so fast
Site Admin

Post by not so fast » Wed May 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Wow, I like grammar and spelling lessons. But remember, I grew up speaking jive in the hood, so it takes me a while to catch up with all of you intellectual types and scholars on the message boards.

Which brings me to my next point, why are such educated and genius type individuals on this message board, and do you monitor grammar on all internet message boards?

And I am a big fan of 'W " . And for the record, this smart guy in the White house we have now, is now approaching 2 years as President, and I don't see much improvement anywhere.

Maybe Obama will buy an aba team, that way he can be player owner. Now that would be big for the aba! How about it Joe, call the White House. You can run free agent camps right there in D.C. Great Fund raiser.

I cam see Joe shaking hands with the President with a red white and blue aba ball in his hand, what a press release that will be.

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Wed May 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Okay, okay, enough with the politics. That will get a discussion derailed quickly. Back to basketball and the business thereof.

Return to “ABA”