mitchg73
Site Admin

Knoxville Ice Bears Sphl Champions

Post by mitchg73 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:29 am

Let The Celebration Begin

Guardfan3
Site Admin

Post by Guardfan3 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:44 am

Congratulations, Mitch (and to any other Knox fans llurking about in here, too). I know you have waited a long time for this. It is well deserved.

Mike4FireAntz34
Site Admin

Post by Mike4FireAntz34 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:13 am

Guardfan3 wrote:Congratulations, Mitch (and to any other Knox fans llurking about in here, too). I know you have waited a long time for this. It is well deserved.
Yeah , well deserved Championship for Knoxville , mabye ours is coming next year...
GO GUARD, 6-1 looking at 7-1" this weekend!

mitchg73
Site Admin

Post by mitchg73 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:00 am

its been a great season...for the sphl period..i caught hell all las year that the sphl was nothing and wouldnt last.......but look at this knoxville ice bear both trophies................................this great for knoxville hockey...here is to new building not big just new............i have to laugh at all doomers on this board that said the sphl wouldnt last..............we have and are expanding.........

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:22 pm

mitchg73 wrote:its been a great season...for the sphl period..i caught hell all las year that the sphl was nothing and wouldnt last.......but look at this knoxville ice bear both trophies................................this great for knoxville hockey...here is to new building not big just new............i have to laugh at all doomers on this board that said the sphl wouldnt last..............we have and are expanding.........
Check back in 5 years. If its still around and thriving then, I might consider eating some crow.

Congrats to Knoxville, though.
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

#1 Guard Fan
Site Admin

Post by #1 Guard Fan » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:07 pm

Congrats. You guys were the real champs all year.

BCRantzilla
Site Admin

Post by BCRantzilla » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:25 pm

mitchg73 wrote:its been a great season...for the sphl period..i caught hell all las year that the sphl was nothing and wouldnt last.......but look at this knoxville ice bear both trophies................................this great for knoxville hockey...here is to new building not big just new............i have to laugh at all doomers on this board that said the sphl wouldnt last..............we have and are expanding.........
I would respond to this little piece of flamebait if it was typed in English...
And that is all the people need to know!

#1 Guard Fan
Site Admin

Post by #1 Guard Fan » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:52 pm

Another hater for the minor leagues.

mitchg73
Site Admin

Post by mitchg73 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:49 am

BCRantzilla wrote:I would respond to this little piece of flamebait if it was typed in English...
lol this is in the kings english my friend...it's called southern hockey...plus i was a little buzzed and excited when i wrote that....but its all in truth

Return to “SPHL”