CIFL Website

The Continental Indoor Football League (CIFL) forum
OVWarriorPlayer
Site Admin

CIFL Website

Post by OVWarriorPlayer » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:10 am

What is up with the CIFL they have not totally updated the website with scores from last weekend let alone this weekend. And does the Marion Mayhem even have a team this year. Their website is not up to date at all.
Jim Wiseman
Ohio Valley Warriors
"We have a ring to win"

jeffspitaleri
Site Admin

Post by jeffspitaleri » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:00 am

No games this past weekend. Marion has a new website being developed.

OVWarriorPlayer
Site Admin

Post by OVWarriorPlayer » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:19 am

[quote=""jeffspitaleri""]No games this past weekend. Marion has a new website being developed.[/quote]

oh ok cool thanks bro
Jim Wiseman
Ohio Valley Warriors
"We have a ring to win"

indoorfootballfaninga
Site Admin

Post by indoorfootballfaninga » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Funny Jeff... all of your website's look like something my 8 yr old did in his spare time... spend the $$$ and put a professional product out there and quit trying to go for the cheapest buck. I understand the premise behind minor league sports; but, spend the money my friend... You would be amazed what would happen if you spent some money. * Bus 101 -- spend some money to make some money *

jeffspitaleri
Site Admin

Post by jeffspitaleri » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Hey Trey, as I have told you quite a few times through your messages on Facebook... the league site is my control and I am happy with what we have developed... it serves our needs quite fine, looks good and the fans like it... those that don't like it are those that want to make money to develop a new one.

The teams have control to do what they want with theirs, but I can assure you when asked for a reference on a developer in the future, it won't be you or BSN.

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:43 pm

[quote=""jeffspitaleri""]
The teams have control to do what they want with theirs, but I can assure you when asked for a reference on a developer in the future, it won't be you or BSN.[/quote]
Here's one you can use for referrals instead ;)

They are familiar with 50 yard games sites and have even won awards for them.

http://www.sparknetcreative.com/

A sample of some of their work;
http://www.sparknetcreative.com/portfol ... design.htm

Last edited by Caballo Diablo on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rooster
Site Admin

Websites

Post by Rooster » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:40 am

Just to ring in here, I can tell you I don't really care about the layout of a website. Believe you me, I have seen it all going all the way to PIFL days. So enough flash, pop up ads, commercials on auto play, twitter team profiles, and phony facebook accounts etc.

To me, and most fans, the more important aspect of a successful website is original content meaning: original stories, photos, and videos. I don't care if you pound out a 100 word story a day - it takes effort to do it and kudos to the teams that really try to flesh out their website via player/coaching profiles, community involvement, and more than just a head shot of the dance team. Let's be honest, these guys need props for running into walls as a second job. But as we all know, teams struggle on shoe strings budgets and many people in the front office where multiple hats.

I was told long ago, it is not the newspapers jobs to report on indoor football. It was indoor football's responsibility to churn out positive stories to the newspapers to at least become a blip on the radar screen.
Will Work for Red Bull!

Return to “CIFL”