welcome

The Premier Basketball League (PBL) forum
bdyer
Site Admin

Post by bdyer » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 am

[quote=""basketball facts""]Just stating the facts. The won/loss record is the fact. Your so sensitive[/quote]You didn't answer the questions -- looks like you are sensitive about something as well. It's OK, many people on the board have agendas.

[quote=""not so fast""]They did just drop to 4-17 and have the worst record in the D league.

Bdyer, At some point, don't you think he has to take some responsibility?

If not, then he has the best basketball job in the world, lose and get paid and no accountablity.[/quote]I would start judging him from here on out, as he has a fairly average group of D-League players now. Nothing extraordinary, so my expectations would match the roster.

not so fast
Site Admin

Post by not so fast » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:40 am

Break up the Jam, they got a win! No seriously, congratulations to Will, he certainly needed that "W".

Maybe things will turn around now slowly.

PaulD
Site Admin

Post by PaulD » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:27 am

Hey Vermont just fired their coach.

Can you see Will return to coach Vermont this season?

bdyer
Site Admin

Post by bdyer » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:51 am

Pretty good road win considering Amara Sy left for Europe.

bdyer
Site Admin

Another road win

Post by bdyer » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:14 am

Against a Coby Karl-less Idaho Stampede this time. Looks like they got the better end of yet another trade to replace Sy: G Jared Newsom to Sioux Falls for F Keith Brumbaugh.

Frost Heaves Fan
Site Admin

Post by Frost Heaves Fan » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:49 pm

[quote=""basketball facts""]Welcome to the real world of basketball Coach. Nice job down in Bakersfield. Life sure is different when you have to play on a regulation court not in a barn. From what I understand, they would love to have Coach Voight back in the PBL/ABA. I think the Jam is 1-9[/quote]

There is no doubt that Voigt struggled in his first few months as D-league coach but it seems like Bakersfield Jam is improving with 5 straight wins, and wins in 7 out the last 9 games. A few roster changes and 3 months of D-league coaching for Voigt seems to have a made positive step forward.

Return to “PBL”