USIFL pushes season back again.

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm

And he's editing posts that are around a year old? Goodness, that's pretty desperate.
What are you doing here?

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:29 pm

Ah, here we go:

//www.oursportscentral.com/boards/ ... 245&page=2

Post #72 (just in case it gets changed, here's a copy):

I will confirm that Lehigh Valley, Williamsport, Rochester and Syracuse have applied to the IFL for membership. This is not rumor...but the TRUTH.
Others teams and owners can speak for themselves.

Good luck to everyone preparing for 2009, regardless of what team or league you are with. But, please, I agree with Coach Steeple - can we only see positive posts and definitive decisions posted so we can all move forward?

The horror of these past four years will soon be forgotten. Kudos to Tom, Paul and Dakota from the IFL for taking the high road and conducting their business in a professional manner.

Have a great day.
Jim

---Pretty sure Jim doesn't have any relatives named Jim. Oops!
What are you doing here?

banannaman
Site Admin

Post by banannaman » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:22 pm

Yes, I will admit, there is a judgment from July, it was an appeal from a civil case Jim lost in November when he went into court telling lie after lie. So he appeal, in PA, they plantiff is supposed to send out a copy of the lawsuit, well nothing was ever sent, so he won by default. After the Judge was notified last week of the error, there has been a new case set for Sept. So yes, Jim won, by default, but now he will lose again. Oh, BTW, he sent out an email the day after the first case saying, nice seeing you yesterday, win or lose, which i will win because the judge bought my story, IM GOING TO APPEAL JUST SO YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH TO PA. haha, does that not show how frivolous this dork is. Do a check, look at all the lawsuits, total clown. But get excited you won by default, when its all said and done, i doubt youll be on here posting judgments. And for the record, you changed the amount, big time, on that false judgment.

jeffspitaleri
Site Admin

Damn Hackers...

Post by jeffspitaleri » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:31 am

[quote=""Jim DePaul""]FYI, I was not the one who posted them, although I do have other copies as does Jeff and Eric, but they are in fact real. and you know it.[/quote]

Jim, just an FYI, I think your site may have been hacked by the perpetrator who posted the images... He posted them DIRECTLY on your website... odd...

http://www.leaguelineup.com/phillyoutla ... escase.PNG

I hope you do catch them because you have a pretty strong case against them hacking your website since this http://www.leaguelineup.com/phillyoutlawz-org goes right to your Outlawz site which was updated on August 30.

Being a computer guy, I thought I could help.
Last edited by jeffspitaleri on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

robster2001
Site Admin

Post by robster2001 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:39 am

Sad. Really, really sad.

banannaman
Site Admin

Post by banannaman » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:57 am

Oh wow, posted on your site but you didnt do it? Let that rotted tooth mouth with the crooked one line beard start telling lies, I cant wait to hear this. BTW, I never posted on here to smear you either, I come on here to post facts about the crap lies you get on here and tell. Its funny how all your old posts have been edited where you slander others, which let me remind you, is illegal, you can erase all of them, I got copies, lmao. No one needs to smear you Jim, you do a fantastic job doing that yourself!!! Clown

banannaman
Site Admin

Post by banannaman » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:00 am

So now the question is, how long until that image is gone off your site?

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:48 am

Josh, that's just the one I was looking for. I thought Jim had confirmed at one time that he was posting as 'The TRUTH.'

Come on, do we really have to have a smear campaign every offseason?

[quote=""exit322""]Ah, here we go:

//www.oursportscentral.com/boards/ ... 245&page=2

Post #72 (just in case it gets changed, here's a copy):

I will confirm that Lehigh Valley, Williamsport, Rochester and Syracuse have applied to the IFL for membership. This is not rumor...but the TRUTH.
Others teams and owners can speak for themselves.

Good luck to everyone preparing for 2009, regardless of what team or league you are with. But, please, I agree with Coach Steeple - can we only see positive posts and definitive decisions posted so we can all move forward?

The horror of these past four years will soon be forgotten. Kudos to Tom, Paul and Dakota from the IFL for taking the high road and conducting their business in a professional manner.

Have a great day.
Jim

---Pretty sure Jim doesn't have any relatives named Jim. Oops![/quote]

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:28 pm

I'm pretty sure there were others where there was a signoff at the bottom, but that was the first one I found.

But yes, Paul, we have to have a smear campaign every offseason.
What are you doing here?

Return to “Indoor/Arena Football”