Site Admin

why is cifl board so quiet

Post by douglas mccarthy » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:27 pm

lets here some chatter where are the scores

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:09 pm

[quote=""douglas mccarthy""]lets here some chatter where are the scores[/quote]
Why? Scores, etc don't matter until June when the 2009 CIFL champs are officially crowned.

Until then all the teams are just going thru the motions getting their butts kicked by Chicago. But you'll understand when the SF Storm wins yet another title. When your champion is pretty much predetermined the regular season is kinda boring.

BTW, I dont see any scores or chatter in the IFL section either. Maybe you do know what I'm talking about afterall.

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Exactly. At least before kickoff in the CIFL no one's too sure of who will go undefeated.

At least this year we know the undefeated team isn't a huge risk to go and quit the league, go to a "better" league, draw fewer fans, and then get beaten by the Storm whose coach then said "I don't really know what the fuss was about, we played a bad game and still had an easy time."

The Sioux Falls Championship Invitational is in full swing!
What are you doing here?

douglas mccarthy
Site Admin

you guys crack me up

Post by douglas mccarthy » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:47 pm

all i asked was a question good lord this is where most of your fans are and its quiet thats all im saying but there you go again turning it into a bash rochester but were the bad guys when we respond and if you think that was a bashing 31 -18 i think were in good shape no one else had held them to that score but us our offense will come around so keep dreaming boys its a long season remember that

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:49 pm

[quote=""douglas mccarthy""]all i asked was a question good lord this is where most of your fans are and its quiet thats all im saying but there you go again turning it into a bash rochester but were the bad guys when we respond and if you think that was a bashing 31 -18 i think were in good shape no one else had held them to that score but us our offense will come around so keep dreaming boys its a long season remember that[/quote]
Actually the majority of CIFL fans go to the CIFL board, not here.

May 16 your next real competition. We'll see. I had thought the SF game would have been the indoor battle of the century. I got hoodwinked and shoulda known better than to believe the used car shills from Roc.

All I know is the Sched Gods gave you people two tough ones and a cakewalk the rest of the way. Long season indeed - ha. You should be able to toss Dave out there and win the games against the bunch of scrubs you'll face for 14 of 16 games.

You people dont go at least 12-4 you're really a sorry bunch.

ShefZ28
Site Admin

Post by ShefZ28 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:31 pm

All us CIFL fans are hanging out at the league forums. :D

Ducej11
Site Admin

Post by Ducej11 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:45 pm

[quote=""Bruiser""]Actually the majority of CIFL fans go to the CIFL board, not here.

May 16 your next real competition. We'll see. I had thought the SF game would have been the indoor battle of the century. I got hoodwinked and shoulda known better than to believe the used car shills from Roc.

All I know is the Sched Gods gave you people two tough ones and a cakewalk the rest of the way. Long season indeed - ha. You should be able to toss Dave out there and win the games against the bunch of scrubs you'll face for 14 of 16 games.

You people dont go at least 12-4 you're really a sorry bunch.[/quote]

I have no doubt in my mind, that the Rochester team that beat Port Huron would have beaten the Souix Falls team that was in Rochester a few weeks back. The best players on the Raiders team were not there. Obviously there is a lot of turnover in indoor football, and I have no clue if this Souix Falls team is as good as the previous ones, but from what I saw, the Raiders would have won. Not that its worth anything because they didn't with this group.

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Sioux Falls had lost a number of their top players from prior years (especially on defense and the placekicker), but they don't rebuild. They reload.
What are you doing here?

BananaCat
Site Admin

Post by BananaCat » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:19 pm

[quote=""Ducej11""]I have no doubt in my mind, that the Rochester team that beat Port Huron would have beaten the Souix Falls team that was in Rochester a few weeks back. The best players on the Raiders team were not there. Obviously there is a lot of turnover in indoor football, and I have no clue if this Souix Falls team is as good as the previous ones, but from what I saw, the Raiders would have won. Not that its worth anything because they didn't with this group.[/quote]
It's your opinion so it's worth something. I disagree with it, but it's worth something. Everyone can agree to disagree, but it comes down to what happened on the field in the end.
Indoor Football Forum .com

Indoor Football Forum
on Facebook and Twitter

Live Scores
on Twitter and Facebook

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 am

The way Sioux Falls' offense played that game in Rochester, if the Raiders had last year's offensive group, they would've won. But the Raiders didn't have that...in fact, they had a pretty awful offensive group. Sioux Falls did not play a good game in Rochester there. A half-dozen teams would've beaten that Storm effort.
What are you doing here?

Return to “CIFL”