AIFAFans.com AIFA Allstars vs. Harrisburg webcast

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
thefridge81
Site Admin

AIFAFans.com AIFA Allstars vs. Harrisburg webcast

Post by thefridge81 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey everyone just wanted to put in a shameless plug for our fan webcast of the AIFA Allstars vs. Harrisburg Stampede.

We are planning to use a camcorder to stream video, so the quality should be pretty decent. You can catch the broadcast on http://www.aifafans.com or at http://www.stickam.com/aifafans

The game is January 24th @ 7:00 pm. We will probably be on the air 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the game. Hope to see you then!

-Mitch Pittsenbarger (TheFridge81, OchoUno)

chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:58 am

So why is the Harrisburg allowed to hold this game, why doesn't any of the other teams do so, Oh yea, M&M own the team and the league President or Commish, is the teams GM. Does any body here see a conflict of intrest with this. I mean there are some things I say that some might not agree with but it is the truth. Here you have 3 guys who use league dues to float the BALT team then sell it for BIG money and dont give any back to league members. Now they get 200K from MC for 20% of the team and all of a sudden the spot light is on Harrisburg team. Just seeing a BIG conflict here when it comes to league matters vs other teams. And the fact that they ARE PAYING guys more than the league allows is flat out WRONG, remember 1 franchise player, BUT TO CHEAT TO WIN i guess,,,, Why would the guys they signed from the south leave from where they were last yr to play 1,200 miles away unless they were making more money that what the league states in their contracts. Same thing for next yr in Trenton IF they get in there, I will be there my self to see this ALL star game in 2 weeks. Should be a lot of fun LMAO
CIFL ( Chicago Indoor Football League ) :infun:

Indoorfootballguy
Site Admin

Post by Indoorfootballguy » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Will Stampede Part-Owner/Saints WR Marques Colsten be there?

thefridge81
Site Admin

Post by thefridge81 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:18 am

[quote=""Indoorfootballguy""]Will Stampede Part-Owner/Saints WR Marques Colsten be there?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing. There's supposed to be an awards dinner on that Friday I believe. So maybe he'll make a celebrity appearance. Chardale I said the same thing about them owning Baltimore last year. It's not fair, but for now it's going to have to work.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the game.

Return to “AIF”