Could the AAFL come back as the new USFL?

The All American Football League (AAFL) forum
Pounder
Site Admin

Post by Pounder » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:16 pm

I just had this awful vision that the Donald uses his next season of "The Apprentice" to start a league with former sports stars acting as owners."

Of course, maybe it should happen. It could kill both the notion of a second successful pro football league AND reality television all in one fell swoop.

New pro league? I challenge someone to start small, play in a region, build from the ground up instead of the top down. Seriously.
Mean Spirited Blogger #107

cusefan21
Site Admin

Post by cusefan21 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:36 pm

The AAFL and the "new" USFL will both be entirely new leagues seperate from each other only thing they will have in common is both playing starting in Feb 2010 and i hope both take hold will be great to have more football year round to watch live action games then rely on the NFL Network to talk about football all off season

BringUSFLBack
Site Admin

Post by BringUSFLBack » Tue May 12, 2009 1:17 pm

[quote=""Sam Hill""]Or, you know, we could let the USFL be, right where it is, as a fond memory.[/quote]The USFL won't fail because the owners and league leaders screwed up it will fail because people dismissed it from the start.

Just what do you stand to lose by watching a USFL game? How will this damage you? In the end if it does all end so what. You at least get a bit of entertainment and you'll be none the worse for the experience. ;)

spikeville
Site Admin

Could the AAFL come back as the new USFL

Post by spikeville » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:17 am

I know more than one person, who would really like for the Rams to leave Missouri, although they are all Cheifs fans and I'm not sure either team is relevant right now so what the heck

Return to “AAFL”