hahahahahaha

The World Indoor Football League (WIFL) forum
indoor fan
Site Admin

hahahahahaha

Post by indoor fan » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:29 pm

I guess the NIFL does not look so bad afterall.

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:34 pm

Uhh, how do you figure? The WIFL never cancelled a game. That alone puts them head and shoulders over the NIFL of the last few years. Had these teams been in this year's NIFL, they might have all had to close up shop due to opponents not showing, no insurance, etc. The NIFL has been an abomination, plain and simple. So far, every other league looks great compared to it.

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:27 pm

[quote=""preeths""]Uhh, how do you figure? The WIFL never cancelled a game. That alone puts them head and shoulders over the NIFL of the last few years. Had these teams been in this year's NIFL, they might have all had to close up shop due to opponents not showing, no insurance, etc. The NIFL has been an abomination, plain and simple. So far, every other league looks great compared to it.[/quote]

Oh yeah. The NIFL has lasted for 5+ years. The "World" (4 teams in tiny SE corner of US) Indoor Football League, lasted one measly season.

Don't cry Paul, you'll get over it. Just like you did when your "man crush" XFL folded.

Minor League Man
Site Admin

Post by Minor League Man » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:35 pm

[quote=""indoor fan""]Oh yeah. The NIFL has lasted for 5+ years. The "World" (4 teams in tiny SE corner of US) Indoor Football League, lasted one measly season.

Don't cry Paul, you'll get over it. Just like you did when your "man crush" XFL folded.[/quote]
Sounds like you wanna get banned...
Proud to be a veteran of these boards for the last 5 years...

OneBetter
Site Admin

Post by OneBetter » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:36 pm

You can't even compare the two. The NIFL is the biggest sports disaster in the history of sports, and that's saying a LOT considering the current ABA.

Who cares what they called themselves? So what if they had the word "world" in their name? At least all their games were played and were conducted in the professional manner. You definitely cannot say that about the NIFL.
The ABA and OSC have a lot in common.

SignGuyDino
Site Admin

Post by SignGuyDino » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:48 pm

I wonder why this isn't posted in the NIFL forum on their site?

And where's their schedule BTW?

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:56 pm

[quote=""indoor fan""]Oh yeah. The NIFL has lasted for 5+ years. The "World" (4 teams in tiny SE corner of US) Indoor Football League, lasted one measly season.

Don't cry Paul, you'll get over it. Just like you did when your "man crush" XFL folded.[/quote]

Just because a cockroach has incredible survival skills, that doesn't mean it actually is better than some other creature.

Oh, and OneBetter...perhaps picking fights with mods isn't a good idea.
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

tony-o
Site Admin

Post by tony-o » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:01 pm

[quote=""indoor fan""]I guess the NIFL does not look so bad afterall.[/quote]

Not exactly the same thing. The teams in the WIFL all decided to go in a different direction, and all of the teams in the NIFL either folded or didn't exist in the first place. Any stable teams that were in the NIFL have already left. How does that make the NIFL better?

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:35 pm

A couple of my favorite songs:

"It's the end of the World Indoor Football League as you know it, and I feel fine" - REM

"It's a small World Indoor Football League after all, It's a small World Indoor Football League after all, it's a small, small, world - Disney theme song

SignGuyDino
Site Admin

Post by SignGuyDino » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:38 pm

[quote=""tony-o""]Not exactly the same thing. The teams in the WIFL all decided to go in a different direction, and all of the teams in the NIFL either folded or didn't exist in the first place. Any stable teams that were in the NIFL have already left. How does that make the NIFL better?[/quote]

Maybe Daytona doesn't return at all, but other than that, Tony-O nailed it.

I'm still awaiting that 2008 schedule on their website. Maybe this troll could post it on the NIFL message board?

Return to “WIFL”