hahahahahaha

The World Indoor Football League (WIFL) forum
rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:01 am

[quote=""indoor fan""]A couple of my favorite songs:

"It's the end of the World Indoor Football League as you know it, and I feel fine" - REM

"It's a small World Indoor Football League after all, It's a small World Indoor Football League after all, it's a small, small, world - Disney theme song[/quote]

You know, there's some random kid in the Niffle board who wants a Niffle team in his town. You should talk to him.
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:11 am

[quote=""indoor fan""]I guess the NIFL does not look so bad afterall.[/quote]

This actually makes the WIFL look better than the NIFL. THey knew when to call it quits and to not throw together 4 or 5 expansions teams around two others just to form a league.

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:58 am

What is that stench? It's the smell of the WIFL decomposing. Put a fork in the WIFL, it's done. It belongs in the same category as that other one year wonder, sham of a league, the XFL.

Paul, please shut down this board. The WIFL does not exist anymore. Bulldoze the existing threads and make room for real leagues that will be playing in 2008 and that can sustain for more than one year.

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:10 am

[quote=""indoor fan""]What is that stench? It's the smell of the WIFL decomposing. Put a fork in the WIFL, it's done. It belongs in the same category as that other one year wonder, sham of a league, the XFL.

Paul, please shut down this board. The WIFL does not exist anymore. Bulldoze the existing threads and make room for real leagues that will be playing in 2008 and that can sustain for more than one year.[/quote]

The mistake you seem to making here is thinking that the NIFL is anything more than a leaque or interstate wire fraud scam at this point.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:17 am

[quote=""indoor fan""]What is that stench? It's the smell of the WIFL decomposing. Put a fork in the WIFL, it's done. It belongs in the same category as that other one year wonder, sham of a league, the XFL.

Paul, please shut down this board. The WIFL does not exist anymore. Bulldoze the existing threads and make room for real leagues that will be playing in 2008 and that can sustain for more than one year.[/quote]

Boy talk about your haters. This isn't CS or CG in disguise is it? The WIFL's death is honorable. It's teams were all looking for someplace to play that wasn't run by con artists and found each other for a season.
The NIFL is still looking for marks to keep its ponzi scheme alive. I don't expect the NIFL to play game one in 2008 despite the $27 trillion valuation CG and CS have given each team.

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:44 am

[quote=""nksports""]Boy talk about your haters. This isn't CS or CG in disguise is it? The WIFL's death is honorable. It's teams were all looking for someplace to play that wasn't run by con artists and found each other for a season.
The NIFL is still looking for marks to keep its ponzi scheme alive. I don't expect the NIFL to play game one in 2008 despite the $27 trillion valuation CG and CS have given each team.[/quote]

Uh...this is the WIFL death board. Why are you discussing the NIFL?

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:20 am

[quote=""indoor fan""]Uh...this is the WIFL death board. Why are you discussing the NIFL?[/quote]

Because you introduced it into the conversation.

-tony-o

-Chuck the Writer

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:09 pm

[quote=""OneBetter""]You can't even compare the two. The NIFL is the biggest sports disaster in the history of sports, and that's saying a LOT considering the current ABA.

Who cares what they called themselves? So what if they had the word "world" in their name? At least all their games were played and were conducted in the professional manner. You definitely cannot say that about the NIFL.[/quote]

Exactly. Bottom line is that the WIFL fulfilled its obligations to fans and sponsors by providing its product when it said it would. The NIFL hasn't for years.

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:26 pm

[quote=""indoor fan""]Uh...this is the WIFL death board. Why are you discussing the NIFL?[/quote]

I'm sorry Carolyn (or is this Cleveland), I think it had to do with something like this:

[quote=""indoor fan""]I guess the NIFL does not look so bad afterall.[/quote]

Return to “WIFL”