At The End of The Day

The World Indoor Football League (WIFL) forum
FootballFan9
Site Admin

At The End of The Day

Post by FootballFan9 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:22 pm

It will come down to stability. The current Indoor Football Leagues need to find a business model that works, like in Spokane, WA. It seems to me all the leauges care about is how much they can get from the teams. The fans blame the owners when it is the leauges that make the money. The teams are the product, not the league. The league should do nothing else but help the teams become profitable or break even. AFL and AF2 suck the money out of the community and the teams. AIFA is a joke in the fact they are the NIFL part 2. The teams are what make a league strong. In this business the EGO is the biggest problem. The one thing I can say is the UIF is owned by the owners, that is a step in the right direction. Only time will tell what happens next. The NIFL says it has all these teams but what owner in his right mind would join that league. AIFA teams will realize that the owners are screwing them and go elsewhere, just like what happened to AIFL. The WIFL was a great idea, I do not know why it did not work, but I assume it was EGOs again.

Return to “WIFL”