The World Indoor Football League (WIFL) forum
Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:26 pm

Troll

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:31 pm

[quote=""exit322""]If 4 teams doesn't make a league, how does one team do it? No one took the APFL seriously in 2003, and they played all their scheduled games. The NIFL couldn't even dream of that.[/quote]

So why is'nt the APFL listed on this site?

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:13 pm

[quote=""indoor fan""]I thought this was the WIFL board? Is there nothing interesting to talk about here.

4 teams does not a league make. Ask Paul about the SFL in 2000.[/quote]

You already asked, and I answered. The SFL did its own thing. The WIFL just concluded its first regular season.

SignGuyDino
Site Admin

Post by SignGuyDino » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:13 pm

I think Paul, and just about everybody else, recognized that the WIFL in one season has proven its worth.

I will say that the NIFL has blown every single ounce of credibility they had. Nobody, the media, the fans, or the boarders are going to be swayed by a few NIFL trolls.

Bye bye NIFL...good riddance.

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:36 pm

[quote=""SignGuyDino""]I think Paul, and just about everybody else, recognized that the WIFL in one season has proven its worth.

I will say that the NIFL has blown every single ounce of credibility they had. Nobody, the media, the fans, or the boarders are going to be swayed by a few NIFL trolls.

Bye bye NIFL...good riddance.[/quote]

Why are you talking about the NIFL? Who brought up the NIFL? This is a WIFL board.

SignGuyDino
Site Admin

Post by SignGuyDino » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:42 pm

Yawn...cuz you are a NIFL troll...you belittle other leagues to TRY to make yours relevant...got it?

We've seen this before, are you like in competition with Joe Newman's ABA trolls? Just wondering....

I see you accepted the job as NIFL spokesperson...

ALL IS WELL!!

LOL!!

The WIFL brass is quaking in their boots that you don't dig them. LOL

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:53 pm

The NIFL is dead and Indoor Fan cannot accept that.

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:54 pm

I think I've got it figured out...

Indoor Fan is the same guy from Wikipedia, Jaranda, that tried to remove the WIFL article...

jimbo32712
Site Admin

and he is a douche

Post by jimbo32712 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:12 pm

As mentioned earlier on another thread. He said earlier this is a boring message board. There is nothing to talk about. IndoorDouche is correct there is nothing to talk about. Because everything went right. Everyone was paid. The only reason the NIFL board is so interesting is because it is such a train wreck, a burning building..You just have to look. And when you think it cant get more ridiculous something new and even more stupid happens. The NIFL would be a great reality show. But people wouldnt believe it. They would think it was scripted. You just cant have such bafoonary happen unscripted.

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:33 pm

[quote=""indoor fan""]So, I guess the SEIFL (WIFL) eventually plans to expand around the world. Looking forward to the Germany vs Brazil game in 2009.[/quote]
Look at the International Hockey League. They only have teams in the Mid-Western US. A name is an effing name. Get over it.

Return to “WIFL”