A website for an Indoor Football Team

The World Indoor Football League (WIFL) forum
indoorfootballfaninga
Site Admin

A website for an Indoor Football Team

Post by indoorfootballfaninga » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:19 am

I cant go into detail's guy's; but, I'd like to ask your input... what do you think is a reasonable amount to charge to:

1) Design the team's logo
2) Design the website
3) Update and maintain the site for 1yr...

Please let me know what you think...
Thanks
Trey

xNightWraithx
Site Admin

Post by xNightWraithx » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:01 am

Well it depends on several things and here's a brief rundown of them from what I can come up with. How complicated the logo is, who is paying for hosting, what kind of services do they want, who is responsible for writing and posting articles, do they want forums and who do they want to maintain control of them and what kind of system you want to use to develop the website as well as what level of time and dedication you expect you'll be able to provide for the site.

The system that I use to design websites is dead simple if you know much about web design and it makes it very easy to implement extra features such as video, photo albums and forums. I'm a writer as well so proofreading articles or even writing articles wouldn't be an issue either. So the only real issue for me would be designing the logo and I feel confident that I could either do it myself or work with some contacts of mine and get it done depending on the complexity of the design the team would want. So, taking that all into account I think the absolute most I could charge would be in the lower end of the thousands.

afrolycious
Site Admin

website...

Post by afrolycious » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:03 pm

what kind of web site, will there be flash animation, PHP, backend for collecting polls and surveys, how many pages etc....
Logo design is all by itself as a job, since being used on everything and its brand marketing should charge min. of $500 but depends on the budget.

Return to “WIFL”