internet TV for World Bowl this weekend?

The National Football League Europe (NFLE) forum
ChampionOfSteel
Site Admin

internet TV for World Bowl this weekend?

Post by ChampionOfSteel » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:02 pm

Are there any websites with a telecast of the World Bowl this weekend?

I don't care about radio. I just want to watch the game. I don't have the NFL channel if the game is only there.
If you don't let the people with the money know you prefer the NIFL game system, you won't see any stable leagues copying the NIFL game system for your enjoyment!

Speak up!

Marshal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbIlQYR1Qs LAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:48 pm

[quote=""ChampionOfSteel""]Are there any websites with a telecast of the World Bowl this weekend?

I don't care about radio. I just want to watch the game. I don't have the NFL channel if the game is only there.[/quote]

Yes, it is webcast on NFLEurope.com at 1:00 ET Saturday. I think you have to sign up for NFL Field Pass (or something like that), but I believe it is free. I've been watching pieces of games through the website the whole season.

ChampionOfSteel
Site Admin

Post by ChampionOfSteel » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:39 pm

[quote=""preeths""]Yes, it is webcast on NFLEurope.com at 1:00 ET Saturday. I think you have to sign up for NFL Field Pass (or something like that), but I believe it is free. I've been watching pieces of games through the website the whole season.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip, preeths. I watched the final live. Didn't cost a dime. I didn't realize the NFL was running a special on watching NFL E games this year. I'm sure I'll get all kinds of emails from them when September rolls around to actually buy NFL streamed games.

The NFLE people should have called the game the Cookout Bowl:

Frankfurt (hotdogs) vs. Hamburg(er)
If you don't let the people with the money know you prefer the NIFL game system, you won't see any stable leagues copying the NIFL game system for your enjoyment!

Speak up!

Marshal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbIlQYR1Qs LAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:41 pm

Caught the last few minutes myself. Good high-scoring game.

Irving Thomas
Site Admin

Archived webcast

Post by Irving Thomas » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:07 pm

Hi..do you think that the webcast is still available and ready to be downloaded or just faded away with the league?

Return to “NFLE”