WBA Website

The World Basketball Association (WBA) forum
AlextheGreat
Site Admin

WBA Website

Post by AlextheGreat » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:04 am

I was curious when y'all are going to update the teams on your site. It is clear Franklin and Jacksonville are not going to play this season. I have heard other teams are joining but with the season this close, shouldn't the league be endorsing them by now?

globie
Site Admin

Post by globie » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:57 pm

[quote=""AlextheGreat""]I was curious when y'all are going to update the teams on your site. It is clear Franklin and Jacksonville are not going to play this season. I have heard other teams are joining but with the season this close, shouldn't the league be endorsing them by now?[/quote] It's a work in progress we are working on our updates and expect to be posted soon. We do expect Jax team return for 2011. During the WBA Camp we have our final owners meeting, we dot the i's and cross the t's then. After that we go live. thanks

RimRockers Play2Win
Site Admin

Post by RimRockers Play2Win » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:10 pm

[quote=""globie""]It's a work in progress we are working on our updates and expect to be posted soon. We do expect Jax team return for 2011. During the WBA Camp we have our final owners meeting, we dot the i's and cross the t's then. After that we go live. thanks[/quote]

Good Afternoon, Globie...

Are you referring to the same Jax team that is currently playing in the Final Four in the ABA Playoffs? Just curious...

Jonathan Bentley
Texas RimRockers
Director of Basketball Operations
http://www.gorimrockers.com

globie
Site Admin

Post by globie » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:11 pm

[quote=""RimRockers Play2Win""]Good Afternoon, Globie...

Are you referring to the same Jax team that is currently playing in the Final Four in the ABA Playoffs? Just curious...

Jonathan Bentley
Texas RimRockers
Director of Basketball Operations
http://www.gorimrockers.com[/quote]Kevin Waters coach of the Jax Giants also has the Jax Bluewaves and we expect them to return. Congrats to the Giants team on a job well done.

AlextheGreat
Site Admin

Post by AlextheGreat » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:10 am

You would know better than me. However, it seems like it would be a huge mistake to take Jacksonville back in. This is the same team that didn't make it through a whole season, left for the ABA, semi trashed the WBA.

Not to mention, it could be a conflict of interest for the coach but what do I know.

Return to “WBA”