Anyone heard of Expansion as season approaches?

The World Basketball Association (WBA) forum
tn baseball
Site Admin

Anyone heard of Expansion as season approaches?

Post by tn baseball » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Just seeing if any rumors are out there as to who will join the WBA?

AlextheGreat
Site Admin

Post by AlextheGreat » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:27 pm

I have a friend who is considering launching a team from TN in the WBA or CBL. I hope is not foolish enough to waste his time and money at this point. He has enough money he could get a hockey or baseball team. I tried to talk him out of it but the last I heard he was going to go wherever Franklin goes.

globie
Site Admin

Post by globie » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:48 am

WBA is preparing for it's 8th season with many interesting expansion options. We expect the return of the Majic and the Knights two great minor league franchises and new ownership of the Storm and Court Kings. Stay tuned for updates to come regarding the league expanding it's regional footprint. The WBA is looking forward to it's second year of a three year plan to solidify operations and continue to provide an exposure/development option and expand on the many great players who have played in the WBA.

tn baseball
Site Admin

Post by tn baseball » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:53 am

is there talk of a team in Fayetteville,Tn ?

globie
Site Admin

Post by globie » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:09 am

Tenn is of great interest in the WBA footprint. Sorry that I can't answer you more direct but to say that Fayetteville fits the WBA regional footprint perfectly. The plan is to have a solid 10 teams by the end of Jan.

Return to “WBA”