Congratulations Cagerz!

The United States Basketball League (USBL) forum
TEN
Site Admin

Congratulations Cagerz!

Post by TEN » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:18 pm

The Kansas Cagerz have beaten the Brooklyn Kings 95-92 in the USBL Championship Game in Enid, OK.

Kansas led by 15 at the half, but Brooklyn hammered the Cagerz in the third quarter and led by nine after three...The Cagerz rallied in the fourth for the win.

I am very happy for the Cagerz organization....they have been a class act and had not won a title in their nine seasons.

No matter what happens now, the Cagerz got a Gold Ball just like their rivals in Oklahoma and Dodge City.

HAC
Site Admin

Made me drink more...

Post by HAC » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:55 pm

The first half I drank two beers, casually discussing the game with my dad.

The second half I had five beers while pacing and yelling at the radio.

After the game I had one more to toast the championship and calm my nerves.

Ken, Steelheads fan
Site Admin

THAT'S why it was important to have the tournament!

Post by Ken, Steelheads fan » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:41 pm

[quote=""HAC""]The first half I drank two beers, casually discussing the game with my dad.

The second half I had five beers while pacing and yelling at the radio.

After the game I had one more to toast the championship and calm my nerves.[/quote]

See! I guess at least SOMEONE was interested in the post-season tournament afterall. Although that someone may have passed-out before the final game was over. 8)

HAC
Site Admin

Post by HAC » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:25 pm

[quote=""Ken, Steelheads fan""]See! I guess at least SOMEONE was interested in the post-season tournament afterall. Although that someone may have passed-out before the final game was over. 8) [/quote]

I found time to play some Tiger Golf on the wii and THEN it was off to bed.

I did receive a nice attempt at a verbal beatdown via private message from chuckbarkley/barkley34 or whatever it is he goes by.

Apparently I am a total loser, wear wife-beater shirts and I'm jobless. And, of course, I can't get my facts straight because I'm a third-rate loser and don't have the courage to sack up and attempt anything.

Not sure what prompted it unless the guy is a big Brooklyn fan.

Return to “USBL”