Explosion for Three Years

The International Basketball League (IBL) forum
homeboypla
Site Admin

Explosion for Three Years

Post by homeboypla » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:29 am

Was there any details to the deal?

I think not because the Explosion would not do something like this unless one of the below three things happended.

1) The IBL is up for sale no big news on that front I think a 51% of the league is for sale could the Explosion orginization have purchased this share and just waiting for the season to get closer to anounce this?

2) The IBL paid money to keep the Explosion in the League has any other teams signed on this early before ever? Sounds Fishy

3) The Explosion orginization is going to be sold and they wanted to have the league as a chip to bargin with.

I do dislike the IBL as they have caused pain to my family and I wish Michael would just go away the anouncment could be good news as the old man may be done.

CHILL you might as well hang it up also... Edmonton is a great city for basketball under new leadership... IT WILL HAPPEN NEW OWNERSHIP....

winds55
Site Admin

Post by winds55 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:21 am

[quote=""homeboypla""]Was there any details to the deal?

I think not because the Explosion would not do something like this unless one of the below three things happended.

1) The IBL is up for sale no big news on that front I think a 51% of the league is for sale could the Explosion orginization have purchased this share and just waiting for the season to get closer to anounce this?

2) The IBL paid money to keep the Explosion in the League has any other teams signed on this early before ever? Sounds Fishy

3) The Explosion orginization is going to be sold and they wanted to have the league as a chip to bargin with.

I do dislike the IBL as they have caused pain to my family and I wish Michael would just go away the anouncment could be good news as the old man may be done.

CHILL you might as well hang it up also... Edmonton is a great city for basketball under new leadership... IT WILL HAPPEN NEW OWNERSHIP....[/quote]

Dude - this forum is not the place to fight your personal battle with the IBL. Do you realize you have no credibility here because of all your undocumented and unsubstantiated rants? If you can cite something besides "I talked to.." rumors, post the link. Otherwise, give it a rest.

Elkhart_Fan
Site Admin

Post by Elkhart_Fan » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:59 pm

Winds - I agree that homeboy takes it to an extreme -- but you gotta admit something smells fishy here. Dulio giving this kind of package to a team? There has to be more to the story than this....

Return to “IBL”