jjbballfan
Site Admin

Post by jjbballfan » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:39 pm

Here is what I want to know
whats the deal with
Vancuver
Atlanta
OKC
Does Apex plan on adding another team or 2?
Will this be the last year for Yakima? I heard that the reason the CBA allstar was gave to them was to keep them from bolting to the dleague?
Is a merger with the Dleague or the PBL best for the francises?

one way
Site Admin

why

Post by one way » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:53 pm

why would you merge with a league that is two months old? All of us are waiting for releases, I doubt that there will be any. Why should there be?? The league is an eight team league, selling tickets, etc. and getting ready for the season. The is about it, I would think. We are just accustomed in seeing a million ABA releases every day. the problem with that is that they have no substance. And really do not mean anything

logoguru
Site Admin

Post by logoguru » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:08 pm

[quote=""one way""]why would you merge with a league that is two months old? All of us are waiting for releases, I doubt that there will be any. Why should there be?? The league is an eight team league, selling tickets, etc. and getting ready for the season. The is about it, I would think. We are just accustomed in seeing a million ABA releases every day. the problem with that is that they have no substance. And really do not mean anything[/quote]

We were promised "big" releases after the meetings, thats why.
________
Vaporizer Video
Last edited by logoguru on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

psbf
Site Admin

As far as I'm concerned

Post by psbf » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:23 pm

the talk of a merger is just rumor. Nothing solid, just talk. I'm not expecting to see any press releases on it. I'm just looking forward to watching the Xplosion in November take on whatever teams the CBA has in the upcoming season.

wha happen'd?
Site Admin

Post by wha happen'd? » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:43 pm

bumpety-bump-bump

psbf
Site Admin

Post by psbf » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:17 am

The owners meeting last night, it was agreed that each of the four teams must find a nearby city to join the league-to double the size of the league for next season. The nearest to Pikeville is here in Pgh. But I don't see the CBA returning next season, despite all the optimism by the owners.

Return to “CBA”