I remember

The Continental Basketball Association (CBA) forum
basketball facts
Site Admin

I remember

Post by basketball facts » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:05 pm

I remember when this moron was signed by Idaho. There was an article on Oursports that the owner of the Stampede, Bill Illet loved the guy and who great a guy Williams was - and remember this was after Williams killed the driver and jumped into the pool to get rid of the blood. Well Bill Illet you idiot jock sniffer, your idol did another stupid thing:

Jayson Williams crashed his black Mercedes Benz SUV into a tree at around 3:15 Tuesday morning. The former New Jersey Net player was exiting the FDR Drive in Manhattan when he crashed into a tree. He is in stable condition at Bellvue Hospital.

People who witnessed Jayson William’s crash informed police that Jayson was the only person in the car. Witnesses reported that they saw Williams move from the driver’s seat into the passenger seat before police arrived. When police arrived on scene, Williams was sitting in the passenger seat of the SUV. Williams reportedly told police that he wasn’t driving at the time of the crash. Police are investigating whether or not alcohol played a factor in the crash.

Williams retired from the NBA in 2000 after a broken leg that he couldn’t recover from. He was suspended from a job as an NBA analyst for NBC after a shooting incident. In that incident, Williams had been handling a shotgun when it fired one shot that struck and killed a limo driver, Costas Christofi.

Ken, Steelheads fan
Site Admin

Post by Ken, Steelheads fan » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 pm

If anyone is deserving of an ankle bracelet, then this guy should move to the top of the monitoring list.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manh ... OKSCOvRUMP
Surveillance video from the scene shows Williams -- who was not paralyzed -- sliding over from the driver's seat right after the crash at East 18th Street and Avenue C, sources said. No one else was seen leaving the car, sources said.
Apparently, Jayson Williams is not willing to accept responsiblity for ANYTHING...EVER! He's a danger to himself and everyone who comes in contact with him.

The sad thing is I thought he did a great job during his brief stint as a NBA analyst.

Return to “CBA”