Updated CBA Stats

The Continental Basketball Association (CBA) forum
stathunter04
Site Admin

Updated CBA Stats

Post by stathunter04 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:48 am

Hello everybody,

just want you to inform that the latest scores, schedules and player stats are now available.

You can get them here:
http://www.howesportsdata.com/howesport ... et/cba.htm

Also listed are the CBA-ABA games that will count to the league standings.
Last edited by stathunter04 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Additional Information

MathProf64
Site Admin

Complete Schedule

Post by MathProf64 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:17 pm

It appears you have (at least in part) the new schedules of games (with Pitt removed and the adjustments for the rest of the teams.

Do you (or anyone else for that matter) have the full league schedule as modified? I would really be interested in seeing what changes have been made to the Miners' home schedule, so I can attend those games. I'm sure other fans would like their teams' schedules as well.

Thanks!

Precious Roy
Site Admin

Post by Precious Roy » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 pm

[quote=""stathunter04""]Hello everybody,

just want you to inform that the latest scores, schedules and player stats are now available.

You can get them here:
http://www.howesportsdata.com/howesport ... et/cba.htm

Also listed are the CBA-ABA games that will count to the league standings.[/quote]

I don't understand how the ABA games will count toward league standings when Lawton-Fort Sill had nothing to do with those games. As I understand it, those games will not count toward playoff positioning and the only thing that really matters are the CBA-CBA games being played right now.

stathunter04
Site Admin

Post by stathunter04 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:29 am

[quote=""Precious Roy""]I don't understand how the ABA games will count toward league standings when Lawton-Fort Sill had nothing to do with those games. As I understand it, those games will not count toward playoff positioning and the only thing that really matters are the CBA-CBA games being played right now.[/quote]

I fully agree with you. Not to mention that not all the games are listed there. As of Jan. 15, they played 24 of such interleague games.

Return to “CBA”