the Xplosion lives on???

The Continental Basketball Association (CBA) forum
PikevilleOT
Site Admin

the Xplosion lives on???

Post by PikevilleOT » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:04 am

good to see that psbf has some help in keeping the Xplosion name going. The remaining CBA teams should have a message board also. I thought this might help psbf if I post a link:

http://users.boardnation.com/~pghx/index.php

Keep up the good work!

misenern
Site Admin

Post by misenern » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:11 am

Hm. I must say, something seems a little fishy about some of those members.

psbf
Site Admin

Post by psbf » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:31 am

Thanks, ot. I'm trying. The Xplosion Discussion board may not be around for the new year, so I'm taking it day to day.

Misenern, I know. I'm not sure what is going on, but I'm continuing with my promotions.

DakotaWiz
Site Admin

Post by DakotaWiz » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:51 am

Wow. I wish all teams had such dedication. All 3 posters seem to really love the X. And some love ham loaf.
Interesting concepts.

psbf
Site Admin

Post by psbf » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 am

Honestly, ot, when I read the title for your thread, I thought maybe you found an article revealing the Xplosion finding a new owner.

I really don't know what hamloaf is, DW, but they can have it(although I love Ham). I'm working on a new website to get online in my efforts to save the team.

PikevilleOT
Site Admin

Post by PikevilleOT » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:23 pm

I am sure the board members are doing a great job helping you in your efforts. I have enjoyed several of the posts as well. If they seem fishy, it might be from the lagoon of Gilligan's island.

psbf
Site Admin

Post by psbf » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:10 am

I liked that show! The test will be whether the forum survives tonight, though. Let's hope!

TEN
Site Admin

Post by TEN » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:16 pm

My grandmother made the BEST hamloaf...Brings back good memories. BTW, can you let me know how I can order some? And in the process, help save the Xplosion!

The board also brings to mind one of the great unanswered questions of the 20th century: Why do the Skipper and Gilligan (who actually owned and operated the Minnow) only have the clothes they are wearing, while the Howells and Ginger (who were, remember, only on a three-hour cruise) have a full, and extensive, wardrobe.

I'd like to thank the Pittsburgh Xplosion for putting this vexing question, not to mention great tasting hamloaf, to the masses....Thanks PittCBA!

psbf
Site Admin

Post by psbf » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:52 pm

As far as the Hamloaf, you'll have to get on the X DB and talk to them about it, Ten.

As far as the show, I'm not a sailor and I've only been on a boat once(to my knowledge), but I am a fan of it. I can tell you that when you're preparing for a 3 hour tour, you bring what you feel are neccesities. Obviously some have more than others. I'm guessing that's what the writters thought too.

misenern
Site Admin

Post by misenern » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:30 pm

[quote=""PikevilleOT""]I am sure the board members are doing a great job helping you in your efforts. I have enjoyed several of the posts as well. If they seem fishy, it might be from the lagoon of Gilligan's island.[/quote]

That's probably true. It's just the lagoon.

Return to “CBA”