NBA shuts door on rec league no.2 the CBA

The Continental Basketball Association (CBA) forum
a1sports
Site Admin

NBA shuts door on rec league no.2 the CBA

Post by a1sports » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:12 pm

From an NBA scout: We are not going to any CBA games this year, we need not be associated with anything that is CBA/ABA.

Fernandez meet Joe/ Joe meet Fernadez.

Nice job guys !! LOL

FrontOffice
Site Admin

Post by FrontOffice » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:45 pm

Because one NBA scout isn't going to a game, doesn't mean thats the case for the entire league. We've already been contacted by several scouts that want to come down.

Talent is Talent, whether its in the D-League, CBA or my church league. A scouts job is to find it, wherever it is. And with better talent in the CBA than the ABA, PBL and even some D-League teams, they'll be there.

Patroons1
Site Admin

Post by Patroons1 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:32 pm

Nice job, LOL. The NBA hasn't shown up at a CBA game in 3 years, stop inventing old news, BRAIN. BTW, when's the last time you saw one show up at a PBL gym? LOL

PikevilleOT
Site Admin

Post by PikevilleOT » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:05 am

I personally saw NBA scouts at several Miners games last season and know that they will be in town looking at 2 different players on the roster this season also. I will give more information as it occurs within the season. I am sure the Miners will put out a press release later as needed as they seem to be excellent in that regard.

Talent always finds a way to get looks... whether it is a high school kid readying himself for college, or a minor league player looking to move higher.
Last edited by PikevilleOT on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typo..

Return to “CBA”