CBA/PBL Merger: Still Possible or No?

The Continental Basketball Association (CBA) forum
psbf
Site Admin

Post by psbf » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:42 pm

Suite yourself, FO. I post pictures to prove where I sit so I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone else. I'm not outgoing like others may be. Apparently your afraid to come and find me(for whatever reason). I'm not hard to find! I may be the only one in the upper rows that shouts "GO XPLOSION!!". Any one who passes by me to return to the lobby, I never see anyone wearing 'Miners' stuff. So don't talk to me about being a 'fake'!

FrontOffice
Site Admin

Post by FrontOffice » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:49 pm

classic psbf

skippy
Site Admin

Post by skippy » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:14 pm

How could anyone ever doubt that psbf was at the game?

It makes me mad when people talk about the X and don't talk to him about it!

He's the biggest X fan on the board, goes to every game, talks to the front office about how they could get more fans.

I think the Miner's fans are intimidated by him and his dedication. We all know where he sits, go say hello, unless you are frightened !

Go back to EK and dream about the X !

major4_4
Site Admin

Post by major4_4 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:30 pm

Psbf

I love the Miners but I'm not living on every move they make. I think you need let go and get outside for awhile. Maybe pick up a hobby. Basketball will be ending soon for you and then whats left.

SUNKINGS
Site Admin

Post by SUNKINGS » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:49 pm

Thanks everyone for picking up the PBSF action, I have been busy at work lately. Dont forget he still wont reveal the "promotion" the one big crowd they had. Please tell us, I know it had to be beauty , as they have never come close to = that crowd.

FrontOffice
Site Admin

Post by FrontOffice » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:22 pm

Maybe they tricked them into coming?

SUNKINGS
Site Admin

Promotion

Post by SUNKINGS » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:27 pm

[quote=""FrontOffice""]Maybe they tricked them into coming?[/quote]

He would gain some credibility if he would reveal it. But I have asked many time, and he never responds. He does respond to everything else.

PikevilleOT
Site Admin

fake x promotions? more tricks?

Post by PikevilleOT » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:57 pm

there still isn't anything to b found online verifying the Steelers will actually be in that exhibition on the 11th. I hope this isn't another X promotion that was advertised b4 the details were worked out with unfortunate cancellatioon (ala Hines Ward appreciation).

Regardless the X/Miners game should be great!

DazedAndAmused
Site Admin

Hannah Montana

Post by DazedAndAmused » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:50 pm

[quote=""FrontOffice""]Maybe they tricked them into coming?[/quote]

...maybe Hannah Montana was scheduled to show.

psbf
Site Admin

Post by psbf » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:00 pm

Talk about not seeing a post? The Steelers never mentioned about Ward being honored at that game, nor did they mention(on their site) about last season's doubleheader with our tv media. So why does it surprise you that our grid iron team does not mention the upcoming doubleheader? Unless you are only asking for the sake of posting something! Yeah, that must be it.
But I do agree that it should be a great game. Hopefully the Xplosion will come out better than they did last night, though.
I'm almost tempted to root for the Miners tonight so we can beat you in the show down. If you lose tonight, I'm fearfull that you will take it out on us again.

Return to “CBA”