Elder Statesman Micheal Ray..

The Continental Basketball Association (CBA) forum
SUNKINGS
Site Admin

Post by SUNKINGS » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:25 pm

Ralphy is a decent guy incredible tough life. Google him and read about him a little. He has the ability to make a lot of global BB money. BUt he has issues. He actually had some sort of "posse" in Yakima last year. Alway telling him how great he was. Then he actually held out for more money mid season last year. Well that didnt happen, he came back and contributed. He was playing in France and doing quite well, but then it appears he isnt palying anymore but is listed on the roster. The team website is in French so that is a little tough for me. Jamrio Moon wasnt league MVP (GAlen Young) or Playoff MVp(Ralphy Holmes). We dont have a pole in Yakima and I think Yakima is larger than GF. Sorry everybody from straying from the thread.

Sam Hill
Site Admin

Post by Sam Hill » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:07 pm

[quote=""jbirdmontana""]Don't promote the Michael Ray to saint hood just yet, a friend of mine works at the Playground, which is a strip club here in Great Falls, and she said that Michael Ray was there last night and was very rude. Maybe that is why he didn't want to play the game last night, he would rather be in the strip club then out coaching.[/quote]

In other news, there's a strip club in Great Falls.

Oh, I see that has been addressed already.

<Removed by admin>
Last edited by preeths on Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Age inappropriate
Old enough to remember when bashing the ABA was fun.

Cazzzmo
Site Admin

Post by Cazzzmo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:05 pm

yeah, M.R. normally acts like an idiot (sugar induced) but he was baited into those making those comments in the Albany paper last year . . . . and I do think he's a decent coach, amazing job in OKLA. this season. love 'em or hate 'em, hes a great character to have in ''our'' league.

Return to “CBA”