The ABA Is Thriving! Look At Me Now!

The American Basketball Association (ABA) forum
OldSchoolBaller
Site Admin

The ABA Is Thriving! Look At Me Now!

Post by OldSchoolBaller » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Hello Basketball Fans & Junkies,

It's been six long years that I have been connected to the ABA. The first year I just looked from the sidelines of this message board and watched all of the defamation of the ABA. Since then I have posted every now and then on this message board. All of the doom and gloom about the ABA never occurred!. You guys predicted the ABA would be out of business and would be owned by ABA Debt Collection Company LOL! ( some similar sounding crazy debt company ) This never happened. You guys predicted that my team would fold in the ABA, but that NEVER happened. You guys have wasted many years of your lives on this message board wishing and predicting doom and gloom for the ABA. It just never happened.

NEWS FLASH! My ABA team has grown to be one of the most popular and successful ABA teams in recent years. " How do you like me now " ? The ABA is on its way to having over 100 teams this season. " How do you like the ABA now "? While minor league basketball teams are folding all around us, the ABA is thriving and this will be our best year ever with our national TV coverage. " How do you like us now " ? Joe Newman and the ABA must be doing something right. Joe Newman Thank You for being a great CEO and leader and for building the ABA into the great organization that it is. "We LOVE YOU Joe " !
Last edited by OldSchoolBaller on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: error

tops804
Site Admin

Absent since April 21, 2011???

Post by tops804 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:22 am

[quote=""OldSchoolBaller""]" Look At Me Now"[/quote]

Looks like the nuthouse is less one of it's tenants.....

Did you find the key, or get out on good behavior?

Here is another interesting link:
http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/210.87.254.105
Lots of activity from this IP in the last few days
Adios, OSC message boards. (2007-2017)

Paul S
Site Admin

Post by Paul S » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:44 am

Oldfoolballer- The league has even less (if its possible to have less than ZERO) media attention, has lost teams, lost lawsuits, lost credibility, lost respect from the first time you showed up. Your league isn't even a joke anymore, its in the Mariana Trench of hierarchy in basketball terms.

No fans
No nothing
Mean Spirited Blogger Number 14

"If games are missed, it hurts no one" ...... ABA CEO Joe Newman 2/9/09

Due to numerous threats of legal action from certain people.......all of the above is my opinion only and it should be noted that I have never invested in the ABA. It is simply one mans opinion.

OldSchoolBaller
Site Admin

The ABA Will Live On Forever

Post by OldSchoolBaller » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:15 am

People hate to see others do well. Especially when others become productive and achieve success in life.

The only response I get from this posting are 2 attempts to insult the ABA SMH. If the ABA is so bad and is doomed for failure, then how come my ABA team has lasted 6 years and has achieve success? My team has NEVER missed a game. Nor did I ever host a game when my opponent did not show up.

You guys are on the outside and wished you knew what was going on in the ABA. You guys catch the crumbs and are so misguided and lost. The ABA is NOTHING like you guys think. If you want to know what the ABA is all about you should ask somebody that knows like myself. I am a veteran ABA team owner that has achieve success in the ABA. " How Do You Like Me Now "?

If there are any perspective ABA team owners out there that want true and accurate information about the ABA please contact me. The haters in here will only tell you lies.

tops804
Site Admin

Post by tops804 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:49 am

[quote=""OldSchoolBaller""]
The only response I get from this posting are 2 attempts to insult the ABA SMH. [/quote]

Where does my post insult the ABA? Only the spammer who came back after a 16 month hiatus because he got kicked off of every other message board.
" How Do You Like Me Now "?
Hopefully, based on your falsehood posts. "BANNED"
If there are any perspective ABA team owners out there that want true and accurate information about the ABA please contact me. The haters in here will only tell you lies.
per·spec·tive   /pərˈspɛktɪv/ Show Spelled[per-spek-tiv] Show IPA
noun
1. a technique of depicting volumes and spatial relationships on a flat surface. Compare aerial perspective, linear perspective.
2. a picture employing this technique, especially one in which it is prominent: an architect's perspective of a house.
3. a visible scene, especially one extending to a distance; vista: a perspective on the main axis of an estate.
4. the state of existing in space before the eye: The elevations look all right, but the building's composition is a failure in perspective.
5. the state of one's ideas, the facts known to one, etc., in having a meaningful interrelationship: You have to live here a few years to see local conditions in perspective.

pro·spec·tive/prəˈspektiv/Adjective:

1.(of a person) Expected or expecting to be something particular in the future.
2.Likely to happen at a future date; concerned with or applying to the future.

Like most everybody else "pro-ABA", your ability to show you have achieved a high school diploma shows real well. :rolleyes:
Adios, OSC message boards. (2007-2017)

robster2001
Site Admin

Post by robster2001 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:25 am

Both of OFB's IP addresses appear to be spam-pumping proxy servers.

The second one - 69.42.127.69 - is on spam blacklists.

That is all you need to know about Old Fake Baller.

JeffKuntz
Site Admin

Post by JeffKuntz » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:27 pm

[quote=""robster2001""]Both of OFB's IP addresses appear to be spam-pumping proxy servers.

The second one - 69.42.127.69 - is on spam blacklists.

That is all you need to know about Old Fake Baller.[/quote]

Quickly looking over some of his posts.. he gets bored every few months and writes something ridiculously positive about the ABA and just watches people react.

dmbishop
Site Admin

Post by dmbishop » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:10 am

[quote=""OldSchoolBaller""]NEWS FLASH! My ABA team has grown to be one of the most popular and successful ABA teams in recent years.[/quote]

That is great! (really)

BTW, what is the team name and where do you play?

Congrats if you have really made a go of it, most don't.

Dave

The Magician
Site Admin

aba

Post by The Magician » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:36 pm

What's the ABA :confused:

dmbishop
Site Admin

Post by dmbishop » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Gee... It suddenly got very quiet around here after I asked for an actual fact like the team's name...

Dave
(my real name from a real IP address)

Return to “ABA”