States Attroney Notified.... ABA Owners bettere wise up

The American Basketball Association (ABA) forum
The Magician
Site Admin

Post by The Magician » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:46 pm

[quote=""cglue""]How convenient. Excuses bro!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I'm sorry, you must have me confused with the CEO of your league.

He's simply all about excuses, because he never seems to get anything done right :confused:

Good luck to you this season.

formerlyknownasfells
Site Admin

Post by formerlyknownasfells » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:55 pm

[quote=""a1sports""]Chris ..dont call him. He is full of Joe. Meaning he buys what ever Joe tells him.

He should be worried he will not get investigated

Larry where are the bikes?

A fool and his money are soon parted. In the ABA , the fool with No money will
never get started.

NO ONE in the legitimate Basketball world takes the ABA as a serious league. NO ONE.

Oh yes...and God Bless.[/quote]

I just call it good comedy. You don't see this garbage in any other league. By the way, the season starts tonight. I wonder where the full schedule is.......
"Of all of the things I have lost, I think I miss my mind the most."

a1sports
Site Admin

Post by a1sports » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:56 pm

Lets start with one simple fact Larry....

You too arent on the up and up....Did you pay all of your players last year??
Common Larry,...You know I get names and info. Think about it.....not too hard though.

So needless to say..birds of a feather , you and Joe.

Look I understand, if Joe would throw a few dollars at me...Id take a blind eye to all of Joe scams also.

cglue
Site Admin

Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Post by cglue » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:38 pm

[quote=""a1sports""]Lets start with one simple fact Larry....

You too arent on the up and up....Did you pay all of your players last year??
Common Larry,...You know I get names and info. Think about it.....not too hard though.

So needless to say..birds of a feather , you and Joe.

Look I understand, if Joe would throw a few dollars at me...Id take a blind eye to all of Joe scams also.[/quote]

Let me share something with you. Did you expect me to run hiding and never post again. After Singapore, it was no need to pay them because we didnt play anymore games. HMMMM, and if you do give names, it doesnt matter because Im not paying anyone who doesnt play.

Further more I have 8 returning players so they must have had a good understanding as well. You see I dont run, I face you head on and of course you leave and try to bring up more dirt, but there hasnt been any my friend. Understand this, Im not your enemy here, I want this league to thrive and be successful like you do. And yes I said you do, cause thats why you post so much, obviously you've been burnt or cheated but understand one thing. IT WASNT LARRY.

No one wanted to come down and play me after Singapore, I dont understand it but hey, they didnt. After putting a spankin on the Tycoons they dodged us for the last 6 games and negotiated a deal on the side with Bahamas to play them. So I dont know. I do know we are ready to play this season and are very excited.

Larry
"This Time It's Personal"
http://www.houstontakers.com

a1sports
Site Admin

Post by a1sports » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:48 pm

now , now larry...let me refresh your memory....

The $3,000 dollars you got for going there you said you would split with the players. and it didnt happen.

nuff said on this one topic, stay tuned for more great ABA owner stories...brought to you by " inside the lie of the ABA" starring Joe !!
with a cast of? well we think 18 teams...sorry not sure....

cglue
Site Admin

Man Please

Post by cglue » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:55 pm

[quote=""a1sports""]now , now larry...let me refresh your memory....

The $3,000 dollars you got for going there you said you would split with the players. and it didnt happen.

nuff said on this one topic, stay tuned for more great ABA owner stories...brought to you by " inside the lie of the ABA" starring Joe !!
with a cast of? well we think 18 teams...sorry not sure....[/quote]

The reason I won't respond to that is for the sake of not throwing someone under the bus thats NOT here to defend themselves. Thats not my style. I will tell you this. I wasnt suppose to feed them with that money or find a ride to get somethig to eat or even find a ride to the game for that matter.

Find someone else to BS because its not working here bro. You dont have facts and you are poisoned by envy and revenge.

GAMEOVER!!!!!!!!
"This Time It's Personal"
http://www.houstontakers.com

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:18 am

[quote=""cglue""]envy and revenge.[/quote]

Not so much that. I suspect he someone who was burned financially by the ABA or a team therein. The problem is, that leaves thousands of suspects.

TEN
Site Admin

Post by TEN » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:52 pm

[quote=""ABARedWhiteBlue""]But Larry -

You have preached that there is a change to this season. I have faith in your optimism, but the HASH light of reality indicates that there is no difference in ABA 2008 as there was in ABA 2006, 2007, etc. - other than the number of league officials under arrest.[/quote]

Somebody pass Larry some of that hash.....When all is said and done...He's gonna need it!

TEN
Site Admin

Post by TEN » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:01 pm

[quote=""cglue""]

Further more I have 8 returning players so they must have had a good understanding as well.
Larry[/quote]

Larry...those of us who have been in pro basketball know that there are players that are probably better than ABA level who would PAY YOU to play "pro" basketball....Crap.....Just gave Uncle Joe another selling point!

Sorry.

SignGuyDino
Site Admin

Post by SignGuyDino » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:03 pm

[quote=""cglue""]The reason I won't respond to that is for the sake of not throwing someone under the bus thats NOT here to defend themselves. Thats not my style. I will tell you this. I wasnt suppose to feed them with that money or find a ride to get somethig to eat or even find a ride to the game for that matter.

Find someone else to BS because its not working here bro. You dont have facts and you are poisoned by envy and revenge.

GAMEOVER!!!!!!!![/quote]

Game far from over. At least the one IN the court, that's just beginning...
Never make anyone a priority that makes you an option.

Return to “ABA”