States Attroney Notified.... ABA Owners bettere wise up

The American Basketball Association (ABA) forum
a1sports
Site Admin

States Attroney Notified.... ABA Owners bettere wise up

Post by a1sports » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:21 am

A copy of the Q article on his arrest and other information about Joe and his little ABA have been sent to the Indiana States Attorney as told to me by a good source.

I volunteered to provide any of my 178 pages of notes on the ABA if the states attorney would like some direction.

Hey Joe.....shameful.

Here is some of the stuff I have:

For example: Joe keeps lying and saying that Tom Doyle spend his time developing the PBL while on an ABA salary. This is false information Joe is putting out there. The facts: The PBL was started by the Doc, May 2 , 2007
as shown in incorporation documents filed with the state of Illinois. Tom Doyle signed on June 17, 2007. SO JOE out and out lies ( so whats new).
I may just start posting all my research since it looks like in my opinion the ABA is down for the count....finally.

meyes
Site Admin

Who is the Indiana States Attorney?

Post by meyes » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:26 pm

I live in Indiana but do not know of anyone who has that title.

cglue
Site Admin

It is what it is

Post by cglue » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:58 pm

This was too good to past up so here goes. Its unfortunate what has happened to Q and I pray that everything turns out in his favor.

But this thing about the states attorney is hilarious. First thats a he say she say statement concerning Doyle starting or constructing the league on ABAs payroll. If we are such a wreck tell doyle to sign over all his shares that he still holds over to me.

And for those of you who listen in on our caonference calls know for the last couple of weeks that we are prepared for something like this. This doesnt stop any progress on moving forward with the season starting soon. Again it is unforunate but hey, life goes on right.

One more thing, A1 you are an attorney and you should know that it doesnt matter what has been put up against,THEY ARE NOT CRIMINAL CHARGES!!!! I guess this go through and succeed like the Jalooza case if that even the right name. Nevertheless I heard it was thrown out cause it has yet to come up again.

Larry
"This Time It's Personal"
http://www.houstontakers.com

ABARedWhiteBlue
Site Admin

Post by ABARedWhiteBlue » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:39 pm

[quote=""cglue""]
And for those of you who listen in on our conference calls know for the last couple of weeks that we are prepared for something like this. This doesnt stop any progress on moving forward with the season starting soon. Again it is unforunate but hey, life goes on right.
[/quote]

But Larry -
Are you prepared for yet another season of teams suddenly withdrawing from the league?

Is the league itself prepared for the season when - on Opening Day - there is still no sign of a viable. complete league schedule of games to be played?

Are your fellow teams - partners with you in this league, and upon whom you must rely for your own team's success - prepared when many have little to no web presence, have received virtually zero coverage (outside their own OSC-carried annoncements), and may stil be looking for a venue?

You have preached that there is a change to this season. I have faith in your optimism, but the hash light of reality indicates that there is no difference in ABA 2008 as there was in ABA 2006, 2007, etc. - other than the number of league officials under arrest.
Proud to be "Mean-spirited blogger #10K" ;)
And we believe it is better to have critics and people who care than not to have interest at all. Joe Newman 6/30/05
I never said the ABA had the greatest numbers regarding retention of teams. OldSchoolBaller (neither did we :rolleyes: )
The ABA has tarnished minor league professional basketball throughout this country Ed Krinsky 2/15/06
We are now making some adjustments to our schedule - Joe Newman 10/9/08 in perpetuity

one way
Site Admin

attorney

Post by one way » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:48 pm

A 1 is an attorney, the PBL has an attorney as an owner. A1 hates the ABA, the PBL broke away from the ABA. Sounds very similiar

cglue
Site Admin

Im not the blind

Post by cglue » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:00 pm

[quote=""ABARedWhiteBlue""]But Larry -
Are you prepared for yet another season of teams suddenly withdrawing from the league?

Is the league itself prepared for the season when - on Opening Day - there is still no sign of a viable. complete league schedule of games to be played?

Are your fellow teams - partners with you in this league, and upon whom you must rely for your own team's success - prepared when many have little to no web presence, have received virtually zero coverage (outside their own OSC-carried annoncements), and may stil be looking for a venue?

You have preached that there is a change to this season. I have faith in your optimism, but the hash light of reality indicates that there is no difference in ABA 2008 as there was in ABA 2006, 2007, etc. - other than the number of league officials under arrest.[/quote]

All we can do is prepare for the season opener. If I go by that then that meant that Im not ready for the season opener. There are still concerns and the reason is for what you stated. I rather get a true schedule than questionable teams and I do realize that its home opener soon like real soon. But Im anxious to get started and see what we put together.

I understand your frustration if you are a fan but its being worked to make all of our games.

Larry

The Magician
Site Admin

Post by The Magician » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:01 pm

[quote=""cglue""]And for those of you who listen in on our caonference calls know for the last couple of weeks that we are prepared for something like this. This doesnt stop any progress on moving forward with the season starting soon. Again it is unforunate but hey, life goes on right.[/quote]

The thing is Larry, if you had a league CEO that was worth a damn, you wouldn't have to PREPARE for these types of situations.

But you guys/gals keep supporting him and how he wants to conduct business; or whatever he thinks he does.

I think you guys/gals are not brave enough to stand on your own! Just my opinion.

Do you all think, YOU, actually need the ABA, to be involved in minor league basketball?

Because, if that's the case, I feel sorry for all the ownership groups.

The President of the ABA went to Jail ... You all should take that very seriously.

But then again,
Life goes on right
Time to get ready for a schedule of no-shows?
Last edited by The Magician on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

cglue
Site Admin

Remember One Thing

Post by cglue » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:09 pm

[quote=""The Magician""]The thing is Larry, if you had a league CEO that was worth a damn, you wouldn't have to PREPARE for these types of situations.

But you guys/gals keep supporting him and how he wants to conduct business.

I think you guys/gals are not brave enough to stand on your own! Just my opinion.

Do you all think, YOU, actually need the ABA, to be involved in minor league basketball?

Because, if that's the case, I feel sorry for all the ownership groups.

The President of the ABA went to Jail ... You all should take that very seriously.

But then again, ?[/quote]

You refused to call me and so until then you will always have questions and always will wonder why we are still here.

And yes we do take it serious and have prepared for it and just will go from from there.

Larry

TheStandard
Site Admin

Post by TheStandard » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:12 pm

in playstation 3 the ABA completes 100% of its games.

Larry. Look man. I'm sorry to say this. But, When your team decides to play a full season schedule then you can have a say. When your whole division plays a full schedule then you can talk. But, its the ABA it will never ever happen.
The ABA will never ever play 100% **** not even 70% of its games. Its pathetic.
Mean Spirited Blogger # 8
ABAish: Created By TheStandard
ABAish:Not Playing 99% of your games but you satisfy your self less than 50% Lack Of Promotion Of Your Team, Not Paying your players, Playing in a High School with non regulation lines or Half Court, Playing with Wal-Mart Uniforms, Playing with Mismatched Socks, Posting lies about your league, Posting things that are not basketball or really league related, Calling others Unethical and Immoral, Being Joe Newman.500 Charcters suck.

The Magician
Site Admin

Post by The Magician » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:21 pm

[quote=""cglue""]You refused to call me and so until then you will always have questions and always will wonder why we are still here.[/quote]

In all honesty Larry, I have refrained from calling you, because I feel your time would be better served spending the hour or so, capitalizing on your efforts to get your organization prepared for the season.

Believe me, I'll give you and the ABA, the credit, when there is, ultimately some success.

But right now, All I hear is the blah blah blah of "Inside the ABA" with your CEO.

If you want some credibility, shut that guy up. He's killing your league.

But then of course, I understand that the ABA CEO "represents" and "speaks" on behalf of all of you?

Return to “ABA”