Quentin speaks!!!

The American Basketball Association (ABA) forum
tops804
Site Admin

Quentin speaks!!!

Post by tops804 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:58 pm

//www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=3726943
ABA introduces new re-designed website at http://www.abalive.com
10/10/08 - American Basketball Association (ABA)

Atlanta, GA. The American Basketball Association (ABA) has introduced its new re-designed website at http://www.abalive.com. According to ABA President Quentin Townsend, "We are very proud of the work done by Infinity Pro Sports in re-designing our website. It contains many new features and will be much more interactive for our fans. Of particular note, the standings and stats for the upcoming season have been integrated into the website so that fans will be able to follow their favorite teams and players quickly and easily."

"I do want to emphasize," added Townsend, "that the new website is a work in progress and that we are making changes, updates and improvements virtually everyday, but we wanted to get it going now so that everything would be in place when the season begins in early December. We would appreciate hearing comments and suggestions from fans. Please email info@abalive.com. For more information, visit http://www.abalive.com.
For the first time in memory, Quentin (out of Atlanta) spoke instead of Joe
(out of Indianapolis).

1) Hope the stats do happen this time. If not, will Q come back and tell
us why?
2) Will all of those "features" actually have a link?
3) Will somebody please tell those teams that scheduled games for early
November about the "early December" start?
Adios, OSC message boards. (2007-2017)

LightningMan
Site Admin

Post by LightningMan » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:03 pm

I find it mildly amusing that the ABA is using the same web design provider as the PBL.

TheStandard
Site Admin

Post by TheStandard » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:10 pm

the want to ride the pbl like a rodeo show. but remeber feces is feces. which ever way you look at it. it still looks and smells like....... you know what.
Mean Spirited Blogger # 8
ABAish: Created By TheStandard
ABAish:Not Playing 99% of your games but you satisfy your self less than 50% Lack Of Promotion Of Your Team, Not Paying your players, Playing in a High School with non regulation lines or Half Court, Playing with Wal-Mart Uniforms, Playing with Mismatched Socks, Posting lies about your league, Posting things that are not basketball or really league related, Calling others Unethical and Immoral, Being Joe Newman.500 Charcters suck.

ABARedWhiteBlue
Site Admin

Post by ABARedWhiteBlue » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:17 pm

Q wrote:the new website is a work in progress and that we are making changes, updates and improvements virtually everyday
by reading OSC and finding out what else was screwed up when it was posted originally. ;)
Proud to be "Mean-spirited blogger #10K" ;)
And we believe it is better to have critics and people who care than not to have interest at all. Joe Newman 6/30/05
I never said the ABA had the greatest numbers regarding retention of teams. OldSchoolBaller (neither did we :rolleyes: )
The ABA has tarnished minor league professional basketball throughout this country Ed Krinsky 2/15/06
We are now making some adjustments to our schedule - Joe Newman 10/9/08 in perpetuity

a1sports
Site Admin

Post by a1sports » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:23 pm

hey Q, did you borrow the money from Doyle to get the web site up? You still owe him for brining atlanta to maryland a few years back.

Somethings NOT right, calls to Q go unanswered for the past 4 weeks....

ABARedWhiteBlue
Site Admin

Post by ABARedWhiteBlue » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:25 pm

[quote=""a1sports""]Somethings NOT right, calls to Q go unanswered for the past 4 weeks....[/quote]

Maybe he has caller ID? ;)
And we believe it is better to have critics and people who care than not to have interest at all. Joe Newman 6/30/05
I never said the ABA had the greatest numbers regarding retention of teams. OldSchoolBaller (neither did we :rolleyes: )
The ABA has tarnished minor league professional basketball throughout this country Ed Krinsky 2/15/06
We are now making some adjustments to our schedule - Joe Newman 10/9/08 in perpetuity

cglue
Site Admin

Calls?

Post by cglue » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:55 pm

[quote=""a1sports""]hey Q, did you borrow the money from Doyle to get the web site up? You still owe him for brining atlanta to maryland a few years back.

Somethings NOT right, calls to Q go unanswered for the past 4 weeks....[/quote]

Hell I gave you my number 18 months ago and you havent called me yet. Eeeeeww and the talks that I had this morning with a possible business vnture would be real juicey to your ears. But on the other hand that would make the ABA heading for real in the right direction which would be a nightmare for you so never mind, dont call after all.

cglue
"This Time It's Personal"
http://www.houstontakers.com

Paul S
Site Admin

Post by Paul S » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:56 pm

The ABA website will continue using Infinity Pro Sports as long as Joe keeps paying them.

Someone else was on here awhile ago from the last web hoster who said the reason the old site went away was Joe stopped paying them.
Mean Spirited Blogger Number 14

"If games are missed, it hurts no one" ...... ABA CEO Joe Newman 2/9/09

Due to numerous threats of legal action from certain people.......all of the above is my opinion only and it should be noted that I have never invested in the ABA. It is simply one mans opinion.

tops804
Site Admin

Post by tops804 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:08 am

[quote=""Paul S""]The ABA website will continue using Infinity Pro Sports as long as Quentin keeps paying them.[/quote]

Fixed your post. ;)
Adios, OSC message boards. (2007-2017)

ABARedWhiteBlue
Site Admin

thought I'd post the next thing we hear from Q

Post by ABARedWhiteBlue » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:21 pm

"Not guilty, your honor"

To be said here in the near future:
(Gwinnett County Courthouse)

Return to “ABA”