ABA already losing current teams for '08-'09

The American Basketball Association (ABA) forum
cglue
Site Admin

Call me anytime

Post by cglue » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:28 am

[quote=""zeke41""]In all fairness...teams are dropping out, but...it IS BEFORE the season starts. So long as teams don't drop out IN SEASON...the ABA is moving in the right direction...I doubt that will be the case, but heck, even if a bare minimum drop out, that would be good.

The jury is still out on that, though! Cglue is on point...100% compliance schedule-wise. Let's go bro...make us proud!

By the way...I need to talk with you sometime Larry...[/quote]

Only one thing though. We are moving them, they are not leaving. When someone tells you that if something is not handled they will leave. At this point, they werent ready in the first place and just needed a reason not to be embarrased.

Im here for you bro.

cglue
"This Time It's Personal"
http://www.houstontakers.com

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:54 pm

[quote=""Paul S""]Although I don't think the Magician is dispariging anyone................

CGlue does have a valid point. For years we have been saying the ABA needs to cut the dead wood and jettison some teams BEFORE the season starts. WHen they finally get a guy named Q to do it.............we mock them for losing teams.[/quote]

I agree that it is a good thing the ABA loses these teams now, as opposed to during the season, but I'll hold my applause. I'll start clapping when the league stops handing out teams willy-nilly.

Return to “ABA”