Texas Revolution

The Indoor Football League (IFL) forum
aclb
Site Admin

Post by aclb » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:54 am

[quote=""Trish_lvs_Baltimore""]no no.........lol

Guys, I don't know a thing. Just a mere hunch. Honestly, I just don't see the IFL lasting one more year. It's a sinking ship as we speak.[/quote]

Huh????? I thought the IFL was proclaimed by many on this board to be the elite 50 yard league. Tell me it isn't so :rolleyes:

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:47 pm

No aclb (arenaball40, indoor fan, aball, atx), you misunderstood.
There is NO elite league in this niche sport.

Bouncer_Texxx
Site Admin

Post by Bouncer_Texxx » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:39 pm

It was, at one point, the best we could come up with. Now, even your netted league has sunk down to what a certian swine based user used to call ankle biter status.
Because, you see, I have a policy about honesty and butt-kicking: if you ask for it, I have to let you have it.

aclb
Site Admin

Post by aclb » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:18 pm

[quote=""Bouncer_Texxx""]It was, at one point, the best we could come up with. Now, even your netted league has sunk down to what a certian swine based user used to call ankle biter status.[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhh.....I just love watching you numnuts squirm. :eek:

You are correct Cababble.....there is NO elite indoor league. They are all the same minor leagues to the AFL. Heck, the IFL may not even be in the top 3 minor indoor leagues anymore.

Looking forward to watching the 26th AFL season on TV next year! :p Hopefully some indoor players will get a chance to move to the big LEAGUE next year.

Out till around February.........

storm2010
Site Admin

Post by storm2010 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:40 pm

[quote=""aclb""]Ahhhhhhhh.....I just love watching you numnuts squirm. :eek:

You are correct Cababble.....there is NO elite indoor league. They are all the same minor leagues to the AFL. Heck, the IFL may not even be in the top 3 minor indoor leagues anymore.

Looking forward to watching the 26th AFL season on TV next year! :p Hopefully some indoor players will get a chance to move to the big LEAGUE next year.

Out till around February.........[/quote]

Say what you want about the leagues.. The BEST TEAM in all of Indoor/Arena football resides in Sioux Falls South Dakota.

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 am

[quote=""storm2010""]Say what you want about the leagues.. The BEST TEAM in all of Indoor/Arena football resides in Sioux Falls South Dakota.[/quote]

When did the Rattlers move to Sioux Falls?
What are you doing here?

aclb
Site Admin

Post by aclb » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:17 am

Uhhhh yeaaa.....with that logic the BC Lions are the best pro outdoor team :p
Sioux Falls is nothing more than the tallest midget of a semi pro league.

There is a reason why the indoor leagues are referred to as the minor league to the AFL.

BTW the Amarillo Venom are the best minor league indoor team as the LSFL is a tougher league then the semi pro IFL. :eek:

Sorry guys, I did not exit my browser and this page popped up. I''ll log out and exit this page now.

I''ll come down and visit you minor leaguers around February. :D

[quote=""storm2010""]Say what you want about the leagues.. The BEST TEAM in all of Indoor/Arena football resides in Sioux Falls South Dakota.[/quote]

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:11 am

[quote=""aclb""]Ahhhhhhhh.....I just love watching you numnuts squirm. :eek:

Out till around February.........[/quote]
You must have missed this years AFL, problems galore. They have become a mere shadow of themselves and are now in the same catagory as all other 50 yard leagues. Play games with replacement players, forfeit games while the fans are in the parking lot. Lying drastically about their attendance. Did you see the empty arena for the ArenaBowl?

What happened to you though? You had said you would come and see me at a Talons game. I was there for 9 of their 10 games, I must admit I missed the Friday night VooDoo game because of prior committments. One game I sat in the owners box and the rest front row mid field. I was easy to find, several others came by to say hey. Maybe I'll have to come over to Fawnway to see you.
Last edited by Caballo Diablo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Pointless alcb and Cabbie. Cabbie you should know by now that the die hard AFL types will never admit to being anything less than the best and at one time that was true, but no more.

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:41 pm

He's not an AFL diehard, he follows the Indoor game and says he even used to play the lower life version of the 50 yard game. As you know the majority of the posters on the AFL site have been complaining and bashing the 2.0 league and the bearded one, he stays silent. I have avoided the bashing and he attacks - lol, it's so cute. :eek:

What say you baller, will you be catching any of the Revolution's games? It's quite a road trip from SA but should still be entertaining.

Return to “IFL”