Watching the Ice and Arizona game live

The Indoor Football League (IFL) forum
LewInDenver
Site Admin

Watching the Ice and Arizona game live

Post by LewInDenver » Sun May 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Ok, Arizona is the worst team I've EVER seen. They are using the logos intended for the blue helmets, white on white. But worst thing is they are wearing the old blue pants from the Manchester Wolves af2 team, complete af2 logo on the pants. Using practice jerseys as well. The league needs to step in, we had a better challenge from the semi pro team from Denver. Going to leave at the start of the 4th unless we are Holding a shutout.
OUT

Black Voodoo
Site Admin

Post by Black Voodoo » Mon May 02, 2011 1:24 pm

i am not seeing a final score anywhere. Help??

#1 Guard Fan
Site Admin

Post by #1 Guard Fan » Mon May 02, 2011 1:53 pm

74-13 ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO FORCE and ICE

Black Voodoo
Site Admin

Post by Black Voodoo » Mon May 02, 2011 2:13 pm

[quote=""#1 Guard Fan""]74-13 ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Thanks. Arizona has no PR person sending scores to the league. Pretty pathetic, but expected of them.

Hockey
Site Admin

Post by Hockey » Mon May 02, 2011 7:49 pm

[quote=""Black Voodoo""]Thanks. Arizona has no PR person sending scores to the league. Pretty pathetic, but expected of them.[/quote]

Wouldn't this be on Colorado and not Arizona. As Colorado was the home team.

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Mon May 02, 2011 8:32 pm

[quote=""Hockey""]Wouldn't this be on Colorado and not Arizona. As Colorado was the home team.[/quote]

That is a valid point.

Black Voodoo
Site Admin

Post by Black Voodoo » Mon May 02, 2011 8:32 pm

[quote=""Hockey""]Wouldn't this be on Colorado and not Arizona. As Colorado was the home team.[/quote]

I believe you're correct. i know that the Adrenaline have had home games and there was no reporting, although the opposition teams have info up on their sites the day after the game.

5 more weeks....and a real struggle for those 5 weeks for the Adrenaline in all aspects of the game and league,. I'll wish them a fond farewell early if that's ok?? :mrgreen:

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Mon May 02, 2011 8:37 pm

The Colorado Ice sent a game recap to us yesterday:
//www.oursportscentral.com/service ... id=4195184

In addition all IFL scores can be found on PointStreak.

LewInDenver
Site Admin

Post by LewInDenver » Mon May 02, 2011 11:59 pm

The Ice almost ALWAYS have a release out within hours of the game. I think they do a fine job.
OUT

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Tue May 03, 2011 12:22 am

I think it should go without saying that there will always be one or two poorly financed and poorly managed teams in any given league. I'm not sure of the reason and all have their own ideas, maybe all ideas true. I think if we're going to support this sport we need to just understand the instability of it all and live with it. That doesn't mean sitting by quietly and just accepting things as they are. Quite the contrary as fans I think we owe it to the support to seek and even expect improvement.

Recently I was asked about which league I would put a new team. I didn't offer any direct answer other than I would look to the league with the most stable teams. Today that's the IFL. I'm not counting out the UIFL as it has faced minimal problems in its first season, but one can hardly measure stability of any team or league in only their first year. Even though I might consider the IFL the most stable it still has its problems, Arizona the biggest right now, but has also faced problems with Fairbanks and Kent this season. The later two seemingly now on solid ground. I have to commend the IFL on taking care of their problems even though Arizona still wobbles. Its too bad other leagues can't seem to fix their problems and even seem to compound them with more.

But hey, its indoor football and what would it be if problem free???

Return to “IFL”