Another Adrenaline Joke.....really people

The Indoor Football League (IFL) forum
insane_asylum
Site Admin

Another Adrenaline Joke.....really people

Post by insane_asylum » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:52 am

My wife received this in an email from someone from the Arizona Adrenaline.
They used about 4 different fonts/sizes and colors, and the "first grade" spelling and grammar is apparent.

Dear Fans,

Your support is in the past has been what fuels Indoor Football and has been greatly appreciated. If you have been a supporter in the past through the purchase of tickets or a sponsorship, we would first and foremost like to take this time to THANK YOU!!!
If you are new to the area or have not had the opportunity to enjoy Arizona Adrenaline Arena Football in the past, now is your chance!!! We are ecstatic to be back after two long years to get you, the fans as excited as we are, & now have season tickets on sale at an all time low!
We are committed to making Adrenaline a vibrant part of the Prescott Valley Community and surrounding areas. We have a lot of exciting things in store for this season that will make for enjoyable yet affordable venue for all ages.
We have season tickets starting as low as $63 for all 7 home games. THAT’S RITE FOLKS ALL 7 HOME GAMES !!!!! In addition all season ticket holders will also have the opportunity to access our VIP club house during all home games, for an additional cost of only $150 per each seat!!!
For more information or to schedule a VIP tour of our award winning facility and to pick out your very own season ticket seats please feel free to contact me @ (92 8) 583-6096 or @ (92 8) 420-3140 I have also included a seating chart for your convenience.
Theresia Deatherage
Arizona adrenaline

BananaCat
Site Admin

Post by BananaCat » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:20 am

A lot of stuff like this goes on at this level. Many don't care and many others don't know the meaning of editing, checking your work, or spell check.
Indoor Football Forum .com

Indoor Football Forum
on Facebook and Twitter

Live Scores
on Twitter and Facebook

Return to “IFL”