Arizona Adrenaline Press Conference

The Indoor Football League (IFL) forum
daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:49 pm

[quote=""insane_asylum""]I can't wait to watch this joke of a team fail once again.
The owner/coach is an A$$ and talks so much crap..........

Someone tried to give me an Adrenaline ballcap the other day and i thought it may be good to wipe my a$$ with....but not much else.[/quote]

That wasn't a very nice thought.
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:56 pm

[quote=""Caballo Diablo""]Where's the "Be Nice" police when you really need them? :roll: [/quote]

We're all in the be nice police ... I'm also in the Dream Police ... police, police...
Former Hall Monitor
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"

Sam Hill
Site Admin

Post by Sam Hill » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:25 pm

[quote=""BlackbeardsGhost""]In the ideal world, a local star (stars) would become the poster child for an effective marketing campaign designed to produce more family, friends and/or local college team loyalists at an indoor team's home games. Not just local players! Local star players...[/quote]

And in the ideal world, the family and friends would actually pay for tickets, instead of looking for comps because they're family and friends of said star player(s).

But more often than not, that strategy results in more comps or people who then badmouth you because "We're related and I couldn't even get free tickets? Really?"
Old enough to remember when bashing the ABA was fun.

insane_asylum
Site Admin

Post by insane_asylum » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:59 pm

[quote=""Caballo Diablo""]Where's the "Be Nice" police when you really need them? :roll: [/quote]

Out fighting crime!! :D

insane_asylum
Site Admin

Post by insane_asylum » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:00 pm

[quote=""daytonadan""]That wasn't a very nice thought.[/quote]

And I care why??

They chose to burn the bridge.....so why should i try to build another one.

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:14 pm

[quote=""insane_asylum""]And I care why??

They chose to burn the bridge.....so why should i try to build another one.[/quote]

If you don't, that's your perogative. My take, and I hope it's CDs as well, is that there was no need you to stoop to a lower level with that vulgarity you published.

Things have a way of taking care of themselves. An organization that can't get it done won't be around for long.
Former Hall Monitor

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:07 pm

[quote=""daytonadan""]If you don't, that's your perogative. My take, and I hope it's CDs as well, is that there was no need you to stoop to a lower level with that vulgarity you published.

[/quote]
I agree. There's no problem with stating and discussing the negatives, but we should be able to do it without lowering ourselves into the gutter. Can we take the discourse serious when it's expressed in such a manner? It becomes more thought of as stone throwing from your own glass house.

We should be able to express anger, frustration, disagreement, etc. in a civil fashion. The #$%! make us shake our heads at the poster instead of the situation he's against. It removes his point from discussion.

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:33 pm

[quote=""Caballo Diablo""]I agree. There's no problem with stating and discussing the negatives, but we should be able to do it without lowering ourselves into the gutter. Can we take the discourse serious when it's expressed in such a manner? It becomes more thought of as stone throwing from your own glass house.

We should be able to express anger, frustration, disagreement, etc. in a civil fashion. The #$%! make us shake our heads at the poster instead of the situation he's against. It removes his point from discussion.[/quote]

#$%^# you lol and Merry Christmas Cabby

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:43 pm

[quote=""jerry101jlh""]#$%^# you lol and Merry Christmas Cabby[/quote]
I'll probably get enough coal to bar-b-q all summer :twisted:

May Santa shine on you tomorrow.

Return to “IFL”