Wow, Raiders get Robbed with Botched call in El Paso lose 51-43

The Indoor Football League (IFL) forum
blanketman
Site Admin

Wow, Raiders get Robbed with Botched call in El Paso lose 51-43

Post by blanketman » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:21 am

The nose tackle blows up the center ,before he hikes the ball , with the score 44- 36 in favor of el paso. Rochester has first and goal at the one. The nose guard then grabs the ball,while everyone else believed the ball was dead and goes the distance for a 14 point difference.Replay on B2 clearly shows the joke of a call they made. The refs try changing the call;however, the coach of the team for El Paso goes irate. The play stands rochester,playing without bynes and Kenton Johnson,and with only 17 players got completely Robbed.Sorry I know this sounds like sorry grapes; maybe it is.Rochester was down 27-7 at the end of first half. In the second half they completely beat el Paso without eddie bynes their best defensive player. This is a big confidence boost for the raiders They know they can beat that team. Anyone that watched on b2 knows it was a robbery.

Kicker3
Site Admin

Post by Kicker3 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:06 am

Coley was also tossed out of the game. In four years being involved in indoor Football it is the worst call I have ever seen..The refs didn't try to change the call they were hometown refs who gave the game to El Paso. The guys played a great game with only 17 guys. I think we sent a message to other teams. Blanketman it is not sour grapes if anyone watched the game they could see what you are talking about

blanketman
Site Admin

Post by blanketman » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:14 am

The worst part of it involved the comeback in the fourth quarter. We had all the momentum snatched away from us.The guys are gonna use it to motivate themselves come playoffs. When bynes and Kenton johnson come back i would love to see those guys again.

Kicker3
Site Admin

Post by Kicker3 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:29 am

One of the worst calls ever for a indoor football Game. The refs should be suspended or fined for that call. Let's see what the league does about this.

phydeaux72
Site Admin

Post by phydeaux72 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:04 am

[quote=""blanketman""]The nose tackle blows up the center ,before he hikes the ball , with the score 44- 36 in favor of el paso. Rochester has first and goal at the one. The nose guard then grabs the ball,while everyone else believed the ball was dead and goes the distance for a 14 point difference.Replay on B2 clearly shows the joke of a call they made. The refs try changing the call;however, the coach of the team for El Paso goes irate. The play stands rochester,playing without bynes and Kenton Johnson,and with only 17 players got completely Robbed.Sorry I know this sounds like sorry grapes; maybe it is.Rochester was down 27-7 at the end of first half. In the second half they completely beat el Paso without eddie bynes their best defensive player. This is a big confidence boost for the raiders They know they can beat that team. Anyone that watched on b2 knows it was a robbery.[/quote]

Hmm, let's see...

What about the touchdown given to Rochester where Patterson threw the ball into the Generals' bench, into the hands of a Generals player and the Rochester receiver reached over the wall and ripped the ball out of his hands? Of course, that one was legit, right? Riiiiiiiiight. :cool: They showed the replay twice on B2, which also shows on the big screen during the game. It was plain as day.

Tit for tat, men. The botched calls went both ways. El Paso won, Rochester lost. So, accept it for what it is and get over it.

If the Raiders are as good as you claim they are, then it'll show in the playoffs.
Last edited by phydeaux72 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kicker3
Site Admin

Post by Kicker3 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:24 am

PHYDEAUX 72 The Refs where lousy and so is your eye sight

phydeaux72
Site Admin

Post by phydeaux72 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:29 am

[quote=""Kicker3""]PHYDEAUX 72 The Refs where lousy and so is your eye sight[/quote]

Cry me a river, big baby... :rolleyes:

Kicker3
Site Admin

Post by Kicker3 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:43 am

Your two play by play men even said the ball was never snapped what game were you watching ?

phydeaux72
Site Admin

Post by phydeaux72 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:12 am

[quote=""Kicker3""]Your two play by play men even said the ball was never snapped what game were you watching ?[/quote]

I never said otherwise. What I said was that the botched calls went both ways. Some where in favor of the Generals. Yet, others were in favor of the Raiders. So get over it. If you're blaming your loss on the refs, then you're just making excuses. If you want to win the game, then play better. End of story.

blanketman
Site Admin

Post by blanketman » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Brandon, youve got to be kidding me.Rob magers play was on the 6 yard line first and goal for the raiders. Furthermore, he tipped his own ball . The player in the box and Rob went up grabbing for the ball.Even if they overturned that call it would have been 2nd and goal at the 6. The other call was a freakin 14 point play with 1.25 left in the game.It was far more obvious,in replay, than Magers play with ten times the impact in the game.IT WAS FIRST AND GOAL AT THE ONE !To even suggest they had the same impact in the game is insane.Lol you guys smoked us in the first half, no one is deny that;however,we were the far better team in the second half. Hopefully, you wont deny that and realized you escaped with a controversial victory. Brandon, good luck to you the rest of the way. Maybe we will meet again; Bob Barto

Return to “IFL”