Wow, Raiders get Robbed with Botched call in El Paso lose 51-43

The Indoor Football League (IFL) forum
OriginalOutlaw
Site Admin

Boundaries

Post by OriginalOutlaw » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:00 am

Why are CIFL guys nudging in here? I feel your pain and I wish you could avenge past transgressions, but you can't. We will purge the Raiders accordingly. They are no longer your little brothers that only you can beat. We have some nasty plans for them, trust me.

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:09 am

[quote=""raidermac10""]that said take your jealous rants elsewhere i am till this day 70% local talent!!!now what!!! and matt kohn played one game!!and was replaced with a local!!!now what![/quote]
Now it's 70%? Fact is you fell for the "arena talent will make a difference"
lie. It only makes a diff if you are football savvy, like the Chicago
organization is.

[quote=""Kicker3""]Bruiser please tell me none of the Chicago slaughter Players were not over paid. Tell me so I can call you a liar and don't know what you are talking about.They had 12 AFL Players on the team.Your telling me they are playing for 250.00 a game. THE LEAGUE IS WATERED DOWN MAYBE TWO GOOD TEAMS IN THE WHOLE LEAGUE The CILF is Like AA ball in Baseball.[/quote]
OK, none of the Slaughter were overpaid. In fact, they were underpaid if you really want my opinion. As for watered down leagues, I believe the IFL has more pisspoor teams on average that get blown away from week to week than any other.

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:12 am

[quote=""OriginalOutlaw""]Why are CIFL guys nudging in here? [/quote]
Well, to play it like they do... Roc started it!
If Your 2009 Undefeated CIFL World Champion Chicago Slaughter's
name were not sullied by the mere act of a Raiduh typing it in this
thread, there would be no "nudging in" at all.

OriginalOutlaw
Site Admin

Wtf

Post by OriginalOutlaw » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:18 am

I've been polite. This is not an IFL issue. Bruiser, I've sided with you. Please take your bickerings elsewhere. I have plans for the other.
Last edited by OriginalOutlaw on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:00 am

[quote=""OriginalOutlaw""]I've been polite. This is not an IFL issue. Bruiser, I've sided with you. Please take your bickerings elsewhere. I have plans for the other.[/quote]
Oh I can make it an IFL issue if you wish. Where shall we start? IFL's shameful handling of the SF incident? The silly punishment levied on a team for an individual's act of thugery towards a league official? Allowing teams to publicly belittle league officials without reprimand? The continued rumors of riffs among the IFL's ownership and league administration that threatens to splinter the league? etc, etc. There are definately a plethora of issues to discuss.

BananaCat
Site Admin

Post by BananaCat » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:13 pm

[quote=""OriginalOutlaw""]I don't know why you bothered putting spaces in there...[/quote]
My nominee for post of the year.
Indoor Football Forum .com

Indoor Football Forum
on Facebook and Twitter

Live Scores
on Twitter and Facebook

raidermac10
Site Admin

yeah outlaw im really scared of you purging me!!!!!!good lord snap out of it!!!

Post by raidermac10 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:11 am

have no illusions no raider team i ever fielded was an easy win and was always there in the end!so let it be written!

raidermac10
Site Admin

yeah outlaw im really scared of you purging me!!!!!!good lord snap out of it!!!

Post by raidermac10 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:08 am

have no illusions no raider team i ever fielded was an easy win and was always there in the end!so let it be written!

OriginalOutlaw
Site Admin

Curious

Post by OriginalOutlaw » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:35 am

Now I gotta wonder what your plays were like.

OnePointTwentyOneGigawattVegasRamblerWideLeft.

Jeez, Dude, my sole purpose is to bring you around. Don't be ascared, I use my powers for good instead of evil.

OriginalOutlaw
Site Admin

Agreed

Post by OriginalOutlaw » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:47 am

[quote=""Bruiser""]Oh I can make it an IFL issue if you wish. Where shall we start? IFL's shameful handling of the SF incident? The silly punishment levied on a team for an individual's act of thugery towards a league official? Allowing teams to publicly belittle league officials without reprimand? The continued rumors of riffs among the IFL's ownership and league administration that threatens to splinter the league? etc, etc. There are definately a plethora of issues to discuss.[/quote]

I agree with the IFL's issues. My point is that I want to have some fun with RM10. You have bogied him for too long.

Return to “IFL”