Great day for the IFL

The Indoor Football League (IFL) forum
daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:33 pm

See what I mean.

I'd love to see an indoor version of Frost/Nixon.

A great interviewer matching wits with an indoor football owner. It would be captivating.

BTW, It's Jerry Kurz.
Last edited by daytonadan on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Having fun
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:34 pm

[quote=""raidermac10""]state who you are before you answer me son![/quote]
I highly doubt you are old enough for me to be your son.

I am Caballo Diablo, ruler of the underworld, the Devil Horse that watches over the 50 yard game seeking out the Prima Donnas that deserve to go to Hell.

Look, I just found another lost soul - :mrgreen:

I don't call you son because you shine,
I call you son because your mine !

Feel free to use that at your next fourth grade dissertation.

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:03 pm

I don't call you son because you shine,

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:59 pm

[quote=""daytonadan""]I don't call you son because you shine,

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............[/quote]
Yeah, I was trying to see if he knew the difference between the two words and be elevated to the 5th grade. ;)

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:15 pm

[quote=""WalltoWall""] I have seen that ownership group badmouth their fan base constantly. [/quote]
If he's ever wondered why people don't respect him, the team, the league, and basically all of 50 yard football all he needs to do is go back an reread his own posts.

You need fans to attract advertisers/sponsors. Why would a company want to pay money for sinage if no one will see it. I've seen many advertisers/sponsors that check the message boards to get the temperature of the fans. I've also seen some back away from the leagues because they didn't want their name and products associated with some of the crap that get's posted, another reason mod's are so important.

I understand some childish posters trying to have a smackdown over what football product is better, but for someone directly associated with a team to do it is pure ignorance. Yes, I come from an Arena League background and am relatively new to the "Indoor" leagues. But reading my posts you will see that I haven't pitted the two against each other and have said it's important to support them all.

When one of the league gets bad press, whether it's mismanagement, folding, or ignorant front office people it truly affects the general publics view of ALL 50 yard football. This isn't about trying to out do the teams or leagues that are your competitors, it's about trying to put out the best product you can to convince the masses it's worth checking out.

The people that come to these sites know the difference in the leagues, but they're already convinced to support it. It's the clueless masses that need convinced the sport is real and professional so they'll give it a second thought. Front offices at any business should not be publically acting a fool and showing the masses they are correct in thinking this sport is a joke.

raidermac10
Site Admin

Still caballo diablo stays anonymous!!figures!!!!

Post by raidermac10 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:18 pm

That said look caballo you can try insult me by callin me a 5th grader and try to trivialize my point! But fact is your just another hollow [anonymous] poster that thinks he knows it all when in reallity knows nothing!!!! But please know this i forgot more about football then youl ever know as a player and an administrator!!thats just a fact!!as expected from clowns like you !!! You still stay anonymouse most delusional guys do on this forum!! When i go on here on occasion and keep reading the garbage you and exit 22 keep spewing !!someone had to take you two out of fantasy land! And to bring you to reality im sure mother goose and peter pan must miss you two by now!!!and to the oursports administrator my apology for doing so on your forum but all you need do is go 5 post ahead of mine and see mr exit 22 attacking my teams attendence the fan involvement sayin they didnt care which sir is not only so far off but blastfamy to a football purists like me ,so for that i need not apoligize fine sir!!!!that said this exit22 guy knows nothing period end of story its like listening to pewee herman tell me about football and how to run my team!!!! And that wont happen on my watch! Signed raider nation!

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:47 pm

haha, you are a funny guy. Go ahead and beat your own drum if you must, because I haven't seen ANYONE else willing to do it.

Just because you want to smack people doesn't make you smarter, really it shows less class and character.

I have been involved in real leagues, NFL and AFL, so when you move up to a real one let us know. Of course I've been involved in lesser leagues and Olympic teams also. I don't need your approval to post here or be secure in my past.

Smack away if you think your childish attitude matters to anyone besides offering up a chuckle. I don't need to give a psycho an explaination or personal information, it wouldn't change your manners or make a difference to your arrogant and totally wrong opinions.

I did notice that you didn't respond to any of the pertinent subjects. Carrying on an adult conversation about the points you disagree with would get you further than ranting from atop your soapbox.
Last edited by Caballo Diablo on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:56 pm

[quote=""raidermac10""]you can try insult me by callin me a 5th grader and try to trivialize my point! [/quote]
haha, great comprehension there Dave. I said 4th grader, you still need to write an essay on the difference between the two words to grad-gee-ate to the 5th - lol

Trivilize your point? Have you been drinking already today?
The only point you had was you're the greatest and everyone else are idiots.
I disagreed with you, I didn't trivilaize it. ;)

fred1965
Site Admin

Post by fred1965 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:59 pm

Does the IFL Commissioner know one of his ownership groups is making both themslves and the league look bad?

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:03 pm

[quote=""raidermac10""]That said look caballo you can try insult me by callin me a 5th grader and try to trivialize my point! But fact is your just another hollow [anonymous] poster that thinks he knows it all when in reallity knows nothing!!!! But please know this i forgot more about football then youl ever know as a player and an administrator!!thats just a fact!!as expected from clowns like you !!! You still stay anonymouse most delusional guys do on this forum!! When i go on here on occasion and keep reading the garbage you and exit 22 keep spewing !!someone had to take you two out of fantasy land! And to bring you to reality im sure mother goose and peter pan must miss you two by now!!!and to the oursports administrator my apology for doing so on your forum but all you need do is go 5 post ahead of mine and see mr exit 22 attacking my teams attendence the fan involvement sayin they didnt care which sir is not only so far off but blastfamy to a football purists like me ,so for that i need not apoligize fine sir!!!!that said this exit22 guy knows nothing period end of story its like listening to pewee herman tell me about football and how to run my team!!!! And that wont happen on my watch! Signed raider nation![/quote]

Take a deep breath and count to 10. Not everyone is your enemy and not everyone is attacking you and your team. Wouldn't it make more sense to ignore the critics publicly while heeding any of their criticisms that have merit? Criticism is not blasphemy. It can be helpful if you let it, immaterial if you ignore it, and damning if you react as above.

I have a general rule that the sense a post makes is inversely proportional to the number of exclamation points it contains. I can only imagine that if you had spoken the above, you would have shouted the entire thing. Not the best way to make a point.

Return to “IFL”