How is your UIF team shaping Up?

The Indoor Football League (IFL) forum
chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:58 pm

[quote=""exit322""]None of these leagues or teams honor contracts outside their leagues. If a player wanted to go move from a CIFL team to an AIFA team or UIF team or AF2 team, or vice-versa, no one's going to be able to stop them from doing it.[/quote] I got news for you, any player that has signed a contract with their current team, WILL NOT be able to play in A2 untill that contract is up at the end of the season. No if and or but's, from the office, and is being enforced. Already not able to sign the 1 or 2 guys that may have slipped thru the cracks. The other leagues may be able to but not the a2. I dont agree with it, cause as the season progresses and you have injuries you need the next best player available. Already tied to a contract. And there is alot of players out there that may be playing AIFA and CIFL, UIF that could probably make A2 teams they just choose to stay closer to home to play, or are as we all knows happens receive's more money than the league allows, wont mention any teams. Just have fun this year and be safe. Dont need any other players getting seriously hurt or even worse like last yr. enjoy A2 camp is starting this week.

blanketman
Site Admin

Post by blanketman » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:28 am

You know the cifl has really started to get its act together. Jeff ,eric and Jim are doing a fine job. Hopefully everything will continue. I will tell you last year is over.Port huron and the other teams are out. The teams in this league,this year, look very competitive. i am not going to bash other leagues anymore;hope they all do well .Its best for everyone. Say what you want but are league has solid momentum. 2 great games this past weekend.By the way love the B2 network the uif has used over the past 2 years.

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:42 am

I personally hate the B2 stuff...would rather have the audio of every game for free than have to pay $7 a crack to watch games when there's other things that could be done.

So far three games that were far better than one would think they'd be (Saginaw @ Flint was competitive for more than a half). Flint has to get its off-field issues figured out and quick, but I think they're on their way to doing that as well.
What are you doing here?

blanketman
Site Admin

Post by blanketman » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:49 am

Was perani stadium in the movie semi-pro?

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:37 pm

[quote=""blanketman""]Was perani stadium in the movie semi-pro?[/quote]

IIRC it was. I think there should be banners for the hockey team hanging from the rafters in a couple of scenes (I may be mistaken.)
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

Championbuilder
Site Admin

Post by Championbuilder » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:18 pm

Players can move from any Indoor team to an Arena 2 team if there is a simple release form, and since there is no communication most guys just make their own and submit when they move up to AF2.

Fact.

BananaCat
Site Admin

Post by BananaCat » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:19 pm

[quote=""blanketman""]Well, Bananacat i must say that i thought the Kzoo/ slaughter game was never going to be close in being topped then Marion/Thunder game happened. Great start for Jeff and the Cifl. They must be ecstatic. .... On the other note exit we just put up 20 billboards in the city ; full page ads in freetime; but you are right we need more community involvement ....working on it.[/quote]
The Marion/Muskegon game was good, but I still thought the Kzoo matchup was the Indoor Game of the Week. I have Frisco over Katy in second, and RiverCity over Colorado third.
Indoor Football Forum .com

Indoor Football Forum
on Facebook and Twitter

Live Scores
on Twitter and Facebook

BananaCat
Site Admin

Post by BananaCat » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:27 pm

[quote=""blanketman""]You know the cifl has really started to get its act together. Jeff ,eric and Jim are doing a fine job. Hopefully everything will continue. I will tell you last year is over.Port huron and the other teams are out. The teams in this league,this year, look very competitive. i am not going to bash other leagues anymore;hope they all do well .Its best for everyone. Say what you want but are league has solid momentum. 2 great games this past weekend.By the way love the B2 network the uif has used over the past 2 years.[/quote]
The CIFL has improved so far, but the Flint game being pushed back because of the field not being ready and a goal post falling down wasn't too great. I know it's not a perfect world, but the field should've been procured earlier and put out weeks before to make sure it was ready. To be cutting it up to fit the field right before the game is procrastination at its finest. At least Flint got rid of the troublesome owner that didn't pay his bills and generally pissed most everyone off that came into contact with him. Other than that, things went great I think.

I saw one Intense game on B2 that looked very nicely shot and clear. I'm looking forward to the FREE AF2 games to be broadcast when their season starts however...hey, I'm cheap. SimplyMeTv for the AIFA got off to a horrible start...ouch.
Indoor Football Forum .com

Indoor Football Forum
on Facebook and Twitter

Live Scores
on Twitter and Facebook

Return to “IFL”