Quality Of The Games?

The Indoor Football League (IFL) forum
Shootmaster_44
Site Admin

Quality Of The Games?

Post by Shootmaster_44 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:24 am

I've never really followed the UIF, so this is a first-timer question. I am heading to Montana and Wyoming in April and noticed that the Billings Outlaws will be at home while I'm there. So I figured I'd go check out their game against the Wichita Wind on April 26. I've seen the AFL both live and on tv, so I have an idea what to expect as far as the on-field game goes. I realize they are not the same caliber, but the AFL gives me a rough idea.

Anyway, my question is what should I expect on field as far as talent goes? Am I seeing the two bottom feeders or will this be a competitive game? What about off-field? Is the arena in Billings nice or is it a dump? How are the sightlines in the arena? I want to get tickets right along the boards, but if I don't are there sections in the arena to avoid as far as sightlines?

(I also plan to hit a AIFA game in Casper, so if it appears I copied and pasted this post in the AIFA forums, I did.)

The Abyss
Site Admin

Post by The Abyss » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:00 pm

[quote=""Shootmaster_44""]I've never really followed the UIF, so this is a first-timer question. I am heading to Montana and Wyoming in April and noticed that the Billings Outlaws will be at home while I'm there. So I figured I'd go check out their game against the Wichita Wind on April 26. I've seen the AFL both live and on tv, so I have an idea what to expect as far as the on-field game goes. I realize they are not the same caliber, but the AFL gives me a rough idea.

Anyway, my question is what should I expect on field as far as talent goes? Am I seeing the two bottom feeders or will this be a competitive game? What about off-field? Is the arena in Billings nice or is it a dump? How are the sightlines in the arena? I want to get tickets right along the boards, but if I don't are there sections in the arena to avoid as far as sightlines?

(I also plan to hit a AIFA game in Casper, so if it appears I copied and pasted this post in the AIFA forums, I did.)[/quote]

Fist off it's the wild not the wind and I think the arena is well lite and from where I've sat and from what I've seen there doesn't seem to be a bad seat in the arena. Billings seems to have all the tangibles to be one of the best teams in the UIF and Wichita is a ? at this point until they play a game in the UIF. I think you should have a great time at this game period!!

Shootmaster_44
Site Admin

Post by Shootmaster_44 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:55 am

[quote=""The Abyss""]Fist off it's the wild not the wind and I think the arena is well lite and from where I've sat and from what I've seen there doesn't seem to be a bad seat in the arena. Billings seems to have all the tangibles to be one of the best teams in the UIF and Wichita is a ? at this point until they play a game in the UIF. I think you should have a great time at this game period!![/quote]

Well that sounds good then. Thanks. I could've sworn it said Wind on the Outlaws' site, I must have misread it.

Any particular stars from either team to keep an eye on?

The Abyss
Site Admin

Post by The Abyss » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:16 pm

Billings-Dixon at QB, Reed if returns? Chandler WR and a dlineman forget his name but him and his brother play defense and are both excellent also a linebacker Salter I believe. Wichita haven's seen them play yet?

Return to “IFL”