Site Admin

This Is Way Too Funny!!!!

Post by TheHulk » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:59 pm

http://entrepreneur.meetup.com/1346/members/6049058/

And there's a picture to go with it! :D LOL

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:28 am

Palm Beach Entrepreners lookout... she's probably going to try to sell you a football team...

nksports
Site Admin

Ooooooooh brother

Post by nksports » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:37 am

CS wrote:Introduction:
"Hi, I am from Louisiana and have already had several very successful businesses. I am excited to find a group like yours because I am always pursuing new business ventures. Entreprenurism seems to be a never ending pursuit."
Define successful.
The NIFL? Hardly.

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:45 pm

Clearly many teams have failed, and many team owners, sponsors and fans have lost money in the NIFL... the question is, has Shiver lost money?

If you receive money from franchise fees, and don't pay anything out, then you make money. I have no knowledge of the numbers in that regard.

I do not know if she has made a profit off of the NIFL, but if she has, she can certainly call it a success (of a sort).

Sykotyk
Site Admin

Post by Sykotyk » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:20 am

I could rob from old ladies and make money. Doesn't make it right, let alone legal.

Sykotyk
Sykotyk's Super Trip - 10,473 miles, 48 states, 16 days

IndoorExpert
Site Admin

Post by IndoorExpert » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:43 pm

Oh believe me she made a slew of money. So in that regard, it was a success, for her.................................

AugustaGreenjackets
Site Admin

Post by AugustaGreenjackets » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:19 am

Successful? Carolyn? WTF?!?!?

ChampionOfSteel
Site Admin

identity?

Post by ChampionOfSteel » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:52 pm

How do you guys know this is the same CS from the NIFL?

Whoever this is she's kind of cute.

The name Carolyn Shiver is sort of common I would think.
If you don't let the people with the money know you prefer the NIFL game system, you won't see any stable leagues copying the NIFL game system for your enjoyment!

Speak up!

Marshal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbIlQYR1Qs LAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

phydeaux72
Site Admin

Post by phydeaux72 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:29 pm

That's definately Carolyn Shiver. She just dolled herself up the best she could for this picture.

Hey CoS, you know she's divorced, right? If you think she's so cute, maybe you should hook up with her. The two of you could even start up your own indoor football league. I would think that between the both of you, you ought to be able to screw up indoor football for good.

ChampionOfSteel
Site Admin

Post by ChampionOfSteel » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:48 pm

[quote=""phydeaux72""]That's definately Carolyn Shiver. She just dolled herself up the best she could for this picture.

Hey CoS, you know she's divorced, right? If you think she's so cute, maybe you should hook up with her. The two of you could even start up your own indoor football league. I would think that between the both of you, you ought to be able to screw up indoor football for good.[/quote]

Do you really see me as someone that would start a league without suitable money from the start which would put at risk players in apartments unable to make rent, pay for utilities, and/or buy food? Or players getting injured only to find out health insurance was never purchased?

I know nothing about CS other than the online news stories and message posting on sports boards.

I am a big believer that you can judge a person on three criteria on whether you should associate with them:

1) Can I trust you?
2) Are you committed to excellence?
3) Do you care about other people?

If she has no morals as evidence in the company she keeps in her NIFL dealings how would that attract me to her?

Opposites do not attract.

Would it be cool as heck for a single guy to meet someone with a football interest like that who would pass the 3 rule test? Absolutely.

Is that case here? "F" No.
Last edited by ChampionOfSteel on Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't let the people with the money know you prefer the NIFL game system, you won't see any stable leagues copying the NIFL game system for your enjoyment!

Speak up!

Marshal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbIlQYR1Qs LAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

Return to “NIFL”