The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
guardnoize
Site Admin

Enjoy!

Post by guardnoize » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:46 pm

GTDREW
Site Admin

Post by GTDREW » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:33 pm

GN, I did start a thread on the AIFA site. Now we get to talk junk to our old friends from T-bolt country, and possibly finatic,as I bet he supports the team from Florence. Later Dude.

Drew.

WaveFan07
Site Admin

Post by WaveFan07 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:41 pm

I can't help but shake my head reading that these guys were crying after they won. You have to be kidding me.... crying. Sick! Like they won something. The fans should have got in for free.

BIGPSHOCK
Site Admin

Post by BIGPSHOCK » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:07 pm

[quote=""WaveFan07""]I can't help but shake my head reading that these guys were crying after they won. You have to be kidding me.... crying. Sick! Like they won something. The fans should have got in for free.[/quote]

that's how the "Guaryd" does it!!!!!!!!!
SHOCKWAVE CAN'T BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!
http//:www.sandiegoshockwave.com

gridirontime
Site Admin

Post by gridirontime » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:53 am

[quote=""guardnoize""]http://fayobserver.com/article?id=267467[/quote]

WHAT FREAKIN CROWN DID THEY WIN????????
:mrgreen:

goguard88
Site Admin

Post by goguard88 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:52 am

[quote=""GTDREW""]Now we get to talk junk to our old friends from T-bolt country, and possibly finatic,as I bet he supports the team from Florence.[/quote]
Let's not forget the Montgomery Bears, who were once the Maulers. We've definitely seen a lot of them in the past.

gridirontime
Site Admin

Post by gridirontime » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:59 pm

[quote=""guardnoize""]You misread the story...they won AT THE CROWN...pay attention!

Which one did SD win though??

LOL[/quote]

They won the left out crown! Which by all means is exactlly worthless just like the won you won on Saturday. No league crowned champs! No Champions! no nothing just another game not even aregular season game but a meaningless game ! Nice going Guard! You just won another game which counts for nothing. You can't even count it in your record.

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:28 pm

The Guard can most certainly count it in their record, and they should! They won a title between the likely two best teams in the NIFL, and now both are on to bigger and better things.

This win means more than any other win any team has gathered this year in the NIFL, and there's really nothing the league can do to change that.

I've always said even the worst of situations are salvageable with the right amount of work. The NIFL, sadly, has made me wrong. I don't think that's salvageable.
What are you doing here?

gridirontime
Site Admin

Post by gridirontime » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:44 pm

[quote=""exit322""]The Guard can most certainly count it in their record, and they should! They won a title between the likely two best teams in the NIFL, and now both are on to bigger and better things.

This win means more than any other win any team has gathered this year in the NIFL, and there's really nothing the league can do to change that.

I've always said even the worst of situations are salvageable with the right amount of work. The NIFL, sadly, has made me wrong. I don't think that's salvageable.[/quote]

Except one thing you have forgotten here! This was not a NIFL game so you cannot count it as such. The guard ends up with a 10-0 record. Nothing more nothing less!

The other thing is (the two best teams?) How do you figure that one? San Diego had a higher winning pecentage. Also they spilt the two games with the cavs. So for your best two teams statement, next time get it right. :eek:

It may have been the best way two teams to screw the third, but not the best two teams on the field. :mrgreen:

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:52 pm

[quote=""exit322""]This win means more than any other win any team has gathered this year in the NIFL, and there's really nothing the league can do to change that.[/quote]

Well said.

Return to “NIFL”