Indoor fan=Shriver+Gary

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
gaurdlaw
Site Admin

Indoor fan=Shriver+Gary

Post by gaurdlaw » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:33 am

Dear Indoor fan,
Your posts are so delusional that I can only conclude that you are really one of the geniuses at the top of this steaming heap. There is no other explanation for your complete loss of reason, and denial of reality. Maybe your posts are a big setup for us to throw in our own clever punchlines, but you actually seem sincere. I would like to ask you to honestly answer whether or not you are NIFL management, a simple yes or no will suffice.

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:08 pm

[quote=""gaurdlaw""]Dear Indoor fan,
Your posts are so delusional that I can only conclude that you are really one of the geniuses at the top of this steaming heap. There is no other explanation for your complete loss of reason, and denial of reality. Maybe your posts are a big setup for us to throw in our own clever punchlines, but you actually seem sincere. I would like to ask you to honestly answer whether or not you are NIFL management, a simple yes or no will suffice.[/quote]

Oh great. Now I'm being linked with CG and CS. I'm just reporting "in a tongue and cheek" manner what is going on in the NIFL. Don't get mad at me. With the Cavs and Guard out of the league, the Shockwave will host the NIFL Indoor Bowl. Just the facts.

BTW, four teams can't be considered a league. The WIFL just played an exhibition season.

gonzo13
Site Admin

Post by gonzo13 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:23 pm

[quote=""indoor fan""]Oh great. Now I'm being linked with CG and CS. I'm just reporting "in a tongue and cheek" manner what is going on in the NIFL. Don't get mad at me. With the Cavs and Guard out of the league, the Shockwave will host the NIFL Indoor Bowl. Just the facts.

BTW, four teams can't be considered a league. The WIFL just played an exhibition season.[/quote]

But the NIFL had a legitimate season, right? :D
Just when I thought I was out....They pull me back in.

Fatty2X4
Site Admin

Post by Fatty2X4 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:19 pm

[quote=""gonzo13""]But the NIFL had a legitimate season, right? :D [/quote]

WRONG! The NIFL didnt have a legitimate season. Eight teams that were once part of the NIFL had a legitimate season. Including San Diego, which really confuses me when now I am hearing that the NIFL is considering them for the Championship game. Didnt San Diego leave the NIFL with all the other seven teams in the middle of the season? How and why are they so special that they get the bid for the championship game?

AllAces
Site Admin

Post by AllAces » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:35 pm

WRONG AGAIN! There were no teams that had a legitimate season - because they didn't have a full season of legitimate opponents.

Oh, and try to pick up on the sarcasm...

SkillzDatKillz
Site Admin

Post by SkillzDatKillz » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:28 pm

[quote=""Fatty2X4""]WRONG! The NIFL didnt have a legitimate season. Eight teams that were once part of the NIFL had a legitimate season. Including San Diego, which really confuses me when now I am hearing that the NIFL is considering them for the Championship game. Didnt San Diego leave the NIFL with all the other seven teams in the middle of the season? How and why are they so special that they get the bid for the championship game?[/quote]

i bet u the reason why san diego has not been evicted yet is because the NIFL knows that if they want to make money on the indoor bowl they will have to bring it to the the largest city in the leauge and thats san diego. think about it. im not just saying cause im a wave fan. this leauge is all about the dollarz $$$$$$$$

AllAces
Site Admin

Post by AllAces » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:58 pm

I agree that SD has the potential to pull a lot more people in the stands.

But, the league doesn't collect any money from the game. If they have somehow convinced anyone that they do, I would be a bit embarrassed.

I think the reason that they have not been evicted is because they restrained from being too harsh on the league in their media relations.

I'll bet that Cleveland is already whispering things in their ears to convince them of how much better it will be next year when all the trouble makers are gone. I am sure he is promising to build a division around SD next year and can prove it by producing agreements from "owners" that are actually ghost LLC's owned by him...

Good luck in AF2 next year.

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:58 pm

[quote=""AllAces""]I agree that SD has the potential to pull a lot more people in the stands.

But, the league doesn't collect any money from the game. If they have somehow convinced anyone that they do, I would be a bit embarrassed.

I think the reason that they have not been evicted is because they restrained from being too harsh on the league in their media relations.

I'll bet that Cleveland is already whispering things in their ears to convince them of how much better it will be next year when all the trouble makers are gone. I am sure he is promising to build a division around SD next year and can prove it by producing agreements from "owners" that are actually ghost LLC's owned by him...

Good luck in AF2 next year.[/quote]

Right now I'm sure that San Diego is focused on winning the 2007 NIFL Championship. The Shockwave are looking to bring the city of San Diego their first professional football championship since the 1963 AFL Chargers.

Then they can decide if throwing $800,000 into the wind just to join the AF2 is worth it. How many more fans will show up just because it's AF2? Can you say Riptide?

SkillzDatKillz
Site Admin

Post by SkillzDatKillz » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:02 pm

I hope San Diego goes to the af2 but I also read somewhere Sprowls talked to the AIFA. I mean San Diego has already had an af2 team and failed. Do you think Sprowls will take this chance? Also I am really confused. If the cavalry and guard got evicted then who is San Diego going to play in the indoor bowl and is San Diego still going to play against tri-valley this Saturday? Also why do Casper’s and Fayetteville’s newspapers keep calling the game a championship game if they are no longer in the NIFL?

daytonadan
Site Admin

Ah, silly indoor fan

Post by daytonadan » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:47 am

[quote=""indoor fan""]Oh great. Now I'm being linked with CG and CS. I'm just reporting "in a tongue and cheek" manner what is going on in the NIFL. Don't get mad at me. With the Cavs and Guard out of the league, the Shockwave will host the NIFL Indoor Bowl. Just the facts.

BTW, four teams can't be considered a league. The WIFL just played an exhibition season.[/quote]

We just finished this discussion over on wikipedia with an overwhelming success. You really want to take on this one, friend?
Last edited by daytonadan on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: left out a word

Return to “NIFL”