The truth about, CG,CS, and the NIFL

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:06 am

[quote=""tony-o""]Not true. The APFL isn't covered here because Paul hasn't gotten information about the league from the league. Like what phydeaux said, they don't have things right on the PR side.

You figure the name American Professional Football League would have tipped you off that it isn't semi-pro.[/quote]

I don't want to bash the APFL. I actually like the APFL and it's concept. I think the Beaumont Drillers and a San Antonio team would make it a great league.

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:09 am

[quote=""tony-o""]Not true. The APFL isn't covered here because Paul hasn't gotten information about the league from the league. Like what phydeaux said, they don't have things right on the PR side.

You figure the name American Professional Football League would have tipped you off that it isn't semi-pro.[/quote]

Well, to be frank, all of these leagues a semi-pro in that you can't make a living out of just being a player. (And if you are, somebody's salary cap rules are being massively violated)
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

Bill
Site Admin

Post by Bill » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:36 am

As someone who is a 'former' APFL fan.. One of the Wichita fans who got screwed out of the championship game that our team earned.. in our town..

I can still say this..
To compare this sham, scam, whatever you want to call this current version of the NIFL.. to the APFL is laughable.

While the APFL has never, and probably will never get what little respect the NIFL every had.. It'll never be called the ABA of indoor football. And that may be a low blow to the ABA.

I'll even put more confidence in the YET ANOTHER league one of our Wichita teams is in.. After the IFL Warlords, AF2 Stealth, and APFL Aviators.. Now we have the Wichita Wild.. AND.. I can't even recall the name of the league we are in right now. I'm sure it really is.. semi-pro at best. But Thank God it isn't the NIFL.

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:57 am

[quote=""Bill""]AND.. I can't even recall the name of the league we are in right now. I'm sure it really is.. semi-pro at best. But Thank God it isn't the NIFL.[/quote]

The Wild is more of an independent. They are affiliated with the Central Plains Football League, but their games won't count in those standings. They also are playing four teams out of the outdoor, semi-pro Central Football League. I saw Joplin of the CFL play here in Newton. That is the team leading the CFL North and they aren't that good. I see the Okla. Rhinos Saturday

Magic
Site Admin

Cleveland Gary and more lies

Post by Magic » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:11 pm

From sources at Morris Brown, Cleveland Gary called their office stating he was at his uncles (Willie Gary) office. After the second check has bounced, Cleveland Gary wants to try and blame other people for doing bad business. We've also found facts about why Carol Shiver won't get rid of Cleveland Gary. Carol Shiver is "BROKE". It is clear that her ex-husband was truely the reason why the NIFL was a success early on. The money in which Carol Shiver had from her divorce, it's gone. Now Cleveland Gary came in and promise to bring financial stability and expansion to this default league. Cleveland Gary is "BROKE" also. This has been just another one of his soon to be "FRAUD" attempts. Cleveland also told Carol Shiver that his uncle (Willie Gary) will also back him. That was a total lie......his uncle knows Cleveland all to well. The plan was to hire coaches and GM's to build these teams for value, in hopes that they could sale them before the season started. That's why it was delayed almost a month. In this process, Cleveland almost sucked one protential guy out of $75,000 in Florida. The guy had Cleveland Gary and Carol Shiver investigated and found out they both are "CON-ARTIST". He immediately wanted out the deal. Cleveland Gary, wrote this guy a "BAD CHECK", for the money he had invested. Now since Cleveland Gary has been unable to sale any of these priceless teams, he has been stuck with trying to fund all of the expansion teams. Trying to work off of a $20,000 income a month, Cleveland Gary has been very unsuccessiful. Due to Cleveland and Carol being "BROKE", all 500 plus players and coaches on these expansion teams are suffering and looking for answers in which CG and CS won't answer. Instead they lie!!! To the players and coaches, please wise up and use the numbers in which I have provided you with. These people will tell you the truth about the insurance, workman's comp, payroll and lawsuits against the NIFL. Cleveland Gary wants out right now because he knows he has screwed this league up, even more than it already was. Just a couple days ago, Cleveland Gary called a coach in Colorado and tried to get him to "CON" all the teams in Colorado to use one venue. He told the coach, he would send everything needed if this coach would handle that division and just send him his percentage. The coach wasn't stupid and told Cleveland Gary, "HELL NO". Also, I know for a fact, that all the existing owners want Cleveland Gary out of this league. Give it a couple of weeks and see how everything plays out. For every game that Cleveland Gary's teams miss or have missed, he owns the existing owner $25,000 per game. You do the math........
Last edited by Magic on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magic
Site Admin

Cs

Post by Magic » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:35 pm

Are you'll wondering where is James Shiver? This league was create for him, so where is he? STAY TUNED, DETAILS COMING SOON.

Wonder why so many coaches have left CG's expansion teams?

Expansion teams traveling on Vans, how professional is that? STAY TUNED!!!

mrinsideto-u
Site Admin

Post by mrinsideto-u » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:03 am

1st guess? Humm, Maybe driving a BUS for the company his dad ownes and get this, ready,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He is a driver that is driving around A2 teams. no crap A2 teams, nice buisness model, go from coaching a NIFL team to driving A2 teams around

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:48 am

I don't know James Shiver at all, but I do think he did a good job coaching teams in the NIFL.

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:12 am

[quote=""Magic""]Are you'll wondering where is James Shiver? This league was create for him, so where is he? STAY TUNED, DETAILS COMING SOON.

Wonder why so many coaches have left CG's expansion teams?

Expansion teams traveling on Vans, how professional is that? STAY TUNED!!![/quote]

A lot more professional than driving your own car or chipping in $20 to pay for a van like most of these players and coaches did at the semi pro level.

If any player or coach is unhappy about playing in the NIFL, then go get hired by an NFL, Arena, Canadian, AF2, IFL, AIFA, WIFL or United Indoor League team. Hell, they just had the NFL draft, try and get drafted next year.

And yet the NIFL games go on. Before you know it, the NIFL playoffs will be here.

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:30 am

[quote=""indoor fan""]And yet the NIFL games go on. Before you know it, the NIFL playoffs will be here.[/quote]

Closer to half the time they go on...

Return to “NIFL”