Marshals game at Hara postponed

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:20 am

[quote=""exit322""]Remember, these are the Cincinnati Marshals of Dayton.[/quote]

I don't care what their official name is, to me they are the Trotwood-Madison (city-township, also the name of the local HS there) Marshals.

mrinsideto-u
Site Admin

Post by mrinsideto-u » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:19 pm

It's time to run the Marshals out of town, crap they already are.

Tomcats
Site Admin

The NIFL and scheduling.

Post by Tomcats » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:57 pm

How do you switch a game 24 hours before game time? How do you not send a team who has been practicing for a team for a week to another team? How does the NIFL expect a bus company to change at the last minute after they have been scheduled to go to a certain town for weeks? How do you change a schedule to help get better match-ups? I have never seen the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, AFL, AFL2, or any other pro league do this. This league needs some organization and back bone.

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:00 am

[quote=""Tomcats""]This league needs some organization and back bone.[/quote]

What would we talk about here?

Tomcats
Site Admin

Post by Tomcats » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:27 pm

First, the owner of the league then the president of operations. The owners of the teams should get to get and organize themselves into a unit they not only votes on how the league is ran, but also go out and get sponsors for the league and share with all the teams. This is just the start of many more ways to run this league better. CS is not running this league as one unit, however she is running upon who complains the most from her lack of leadership.

MarshalsFAN80
Site Admin

Post by MarshalsFAN80 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:55 pm

[quote=""nksports""]What would we talk about here?[/quote]

We might actually be able to talk about some football if we didn't have to talk about canceled games and such.

It would be a nice change to actually talk about ON THE FIELD issues instead of OFF THE FIELD CRAP.
Fan Of:
Cincinnati Bengals, Oakland Raiders, Cincinnati Reds, Florence Freedom, Cleveland Cavs, Anaheim Ducks, Cincinnati Cyclones, , UC Bearcats, Xavier Musketeers,

I know it comes with the territory but, I just wish that the revolving door in minor league sports would stop turning.

Return to “NIFL”